Is user @BritneyLVR the new queen of Exhale?

11 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Oh my goodness I didn't see this. And just said the same thing. 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Hi!! I’m not trying to create mob mentality against this user, especially if the subject of the thread misinterpreted this thread as mocking them, when it’s a joke (they are unaware of my other threads about others but that’s okay! Not everyone has to get my humour) My goal isn’t to make anyone feel like theyre being made fun of, publicly especially. 

I realize I edited the title a few minutes back to say retired (yes to be funny) but I’m literally retiring this thread. I’m way too old for this and again not interested in giving attention to anyone who does not want it. I’m aware the subject of the thread brought this thread back to garner discussion and exposé reactions and quite honestly, while it confuses me since this supposedly bugged them, I’m going to ask we all move on. I’m 25 and  It’s a website. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

video police GIF

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:  And I know he’s shining down on me from exhell heaven like so many friends we’ve lost along the way, and I know eventually we’ll be together one sweet day :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: with so many memories along the way……. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: OVER IT 2022-2022. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Rik said:

O how the mighty hath fallen 

She will rise again! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Never doubt BritneyLVR aka OverIt. She will be stronger and more powerful than ever. Haters and detractors will quiver when they type her name.

She doesn’t like when you call it a comeback, because she never went anywhere. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c9342654c36ba1c7c0

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

f1c2c26dc66c41f9a79a5f0fed184ca6.gif

4yOu.gif

You know, I’m under the impression that BritneyLVR aka OverIt is truly misunderstood. She really did bring some flavor to Exhale and was/is clearly passionate about the forum. I mean, @GODNA IS A QUEEN’s OP still has some tea in there, potentially? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Maybe we need to extend some grace towards her? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I just want her to start anew. Can’t she just clear air? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: I’d just love to hear her side. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You know, I’m under the impression that BritneyLVR aka OverIt is truly misunderstood. She really did bring some flavor to Exhale and was/is clearly passionate about the forum. I mean, @GODNA IS A QUEEN’s OP still has some tea in there, potentially? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Maybe we need to extend some grace towards her? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I just want her to start anew. Can’t she just clear air? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: This reign of silence has been so strange! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I’d just love to hear her side.

I mean I don't really know her cause I was on my hiatus during her peak but she literally tried to blackmail me few days ago and start unnecessary drama in my thread through literally twisting my words and putting them in my mouth so I'm not gonna pretend I like ha, I'm definitely not the only one, as you know there's billion other users with similar experiences but I guess it's possible to forgive her :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

We will have to wait and see :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I mean I don't really know her cause I was on my hiatus during her peak but she literally tried to blackmail me few days ago and start unnecessary drama in my thread through literally twisting my words and putting them in my mouth so I'm not gonna pretend I like ha, I'm definitely not the only one, as you know there's billion other users with similar experiences but I guess it's possible to forgive her :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

We will have to wait and see :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Forgiveness is a journey for all parties involved! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: We will have to wait and see, indeed! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block