We Need the circus Copenhagen show in full (proof it was fully recorded)

Only the first 2-3 shows had IMAG (New Orleans, Atlanta and maybe Miami) and then there was no IMAG for the rest of the first US leg, UK and Europe. The IMAG came back from the Hamilton show (first show of the second US leg) and was there for the rest of the shows (US & Australia) 

The Copenhagen show had IMAG because the stadium was huge. 

As for the recorded shows I only know about Copenhagen and the first MSG show (BSChile) leaked 9 seconds of footage years ago 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Bo da toe said:

They definitely recorded a quite a few dates for this tour. I remember rumors of a DVD coming out back in the day but who knows what happened. Still kick myself for asking for an iPod over Britney tickets for Christmas that year 🤡

I’m sure once Britney is in control of her ****, which she WILL be, I’m sure she’ll go through the archive and give us some of this stuff. 

Because there were plans to release a DVD.

However the 360° screen had some copyright issues. Apparently the band U2 had these rights and this made Britney not able to release anything including the screens.

1 hour ago, dancewithme said:

Only the first 2-3 shows had IMAG (New Orleans, Atlanta and maybe Miami) and then there was no IMAG for the rest of the first US leg, UK and Europe. The IMAG came back from the Hamilton show (first show of the second US leg) and was there for the rest of the shows (US & Australia) 

As for the recorded shows I only know about Copenhagen and the first MSG show (BSChile) leaked 9 seconds of footage years ago 

the shows in Las Vegas ( Mandalay Bay Events) on September 26, 27, 2009 recorded for a future DVD release but her team scrapped the release

1 hour ago, dancewithme said:

Actually more first leg and europe leg had it than you’d think, I always assumed most didn’t but they actually did. 

also BSChile’z footage was really good fan footage 

1 hour ago, britneyqueenn said:

Don't forget the dress rehearsal..I think they recorded the whole dress rehearsal - show 

They did, another person claimed to have this to me years ago then vanished from online. I’ve never seen proof of this one but it was definitely recorded in full and others from when the tour book images were shot with an unused outfit 

ba290a2ebeefacc290a15ea04a023b90--britne

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Why did some shows have the screens and others didn't? 

Because some arenas were outside like Copenhagen and the audience were like 2 miles from the stage..  thats why the have the additional screens and i don't think i garuntees that someone has the whole show.. 

Obviously i would love the full show... but it was filmed for the audience because the audience was so big.. they pretty much had too

40 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Because some arenas were outside like Copenhagen and the audience were like 2 miles from the stage..  thats why the have the additional screens and i don't think i garuntees that someone has the whole show.. 

Obviously i would love the full show... but it was filmed for the audience because the audience was so big.. they pretty much had too

Someone has it I can guarantee that whether we’ll ever see it or not is another story. Same person was how other stuff leaked. 

Just now, reVolution said:

That Yahoo footage gives me chills, I would die to see the whole concert in that quality, even the audio is powerful.

I do wonder tho, what was special about Copenhagen?

She could have chosen that particular show personally but yeah it was pretty random or maybe they wanted to put out a promo for the tour and informed her beforehand 

• Like 1
On 4/5/2022 at 4:11 PM, BettyBoop said:

Yes it’s quite astonishing none have leaked from either I remember seeing clips privately as far back as 2012 

I’m surprised you didn’t buy them because they were mad cheap. There were 3 or 4 FF shows that were going for less than $200 a pop a handful of people on this site probably still have. If her team would shell out the money for the copyrighted stage props that blocked the initial release they could easily supercut a DVD from the multiple legs & add a few bonuses like performances from the Euro leg with dark hair + the BTS footage that was shot & a coffee table book with the pictures A.Gallery shot, instead they’d rather make money off of her name in irrelevant or straight up nefarious ways. I wouldn’t expect Circus to leak anytime soon, but I’m actually astonished none of the FFT shows never surfaced because a guy was openly selling them on here to whoever who had the money

4 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’m surprised you didn’t buy them because they were mad cheap. There were 3 or 4 FF shows that were going for less than $200 a pop a handful of people on this site probably still have. If her team would shell out the money for the copyrighted stage props that blocked the initial release they could easily supercut a DVD from the multiple legs & add a few bonuses like performances from the Euro leg with dark hair + the BTS footage that was shot & a coffee table book with the pictures A.Gallery shot, instead they’d rather make money off of her name in irrelevant or straight up nefarious ways. I wouldn’t expect Circus to leak anytime soon, but I’m actually astonished none of the FFT shows never surfaced because a guy was openly selling them on here to whoever who had the money

I’ve never been offered them directly unfortunately I’d jump at them been trying to get a guy to sell me a show for years and keep getting ignored, got some responses then just blanked me weirdly. If you know anyone with any please DM me

On 4/6/2022 at 3:12 PM, reVolution said:

That Yahoo footage gives me chills, I would die to see the whole concert in that quality, even the audio is powerful.

I do wonder tho, what was special about Copenhagen?

There was nothing “special” about Copenhagen. The show had screens in use because she played a stadium. People in nosebleeds and further back on the floor wouldn’t of seen anything. 
This video shows you the size of the stadium

also, as someone already said. The screens were there for about 3/4 shows of the first leg. There was nothing for Europe except Copenhagen (due to the size of the stadium)

The decision raised questions around her lip synching at the time. The screen projections (IMAG) were however brought back for the second us leg and Australia. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.