We Need the circus Copenhagen show in full (proof it was fully recorded)

So we know the infamous circus intro video posted through Yahoo! and then we have this commercial from 09 that features more pro footage:

then we can see throughout the show the entire projection was shown on the screens also known as IMAG during live events the exact footage shown above and during the circus Yahoo! Video can be seen here:

Then here we have additional high quality view during Piece of Me 

It’s been rumoured for years some fans have this show and allegedly others. Reassuring knowing it exists but it’s been almost  13 years please someone drop this show or sell it for someone else to share :) 

• Love 7

They definitely recorded a quite a few dates for this tour. I remember rumors of a DVD coming out back in the day but who knows what happened. Still kick myself for asking for an iPod over Britney tickets for Christmas that year 🤡

I’m sure once Britney is in control of her ****, which she WILL be, I’m sure she’ll go through the archive and give us some of this stuff. 

30 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Why did some shows have the screens and others didn't? 

My guess is due to the venue and issues with the staging but not certain my show didn’t have them in Europe 

24 minutes ago, IamMax said:

That was the best Get Naked date of all the tour. 

yessss the red bra was hawttt!

47 minutes ago, dran said:

Oh for sure it exists - WE JUST NEED TO FIND IT

it’s known in the trading community who has it but they haven’t acknowledged it to anyone in years probably to keep it safe 

I remember that "teen choice" ad, at the time we thought that maybe they will show the radar performance on the show we did not get anything in the end. 

I want the pro shoot so bad. After more than 10 years I'm sick of the fan made DVD (even if they're awesome), I want the real thing pleaaaaaaaaase

Just now, Cheshire-B said:

I remember that "teen choice" ad, at the time we thought that maybe they will show the radar performance on the show we did not get anything in the end. 

I want the pro shoot so bad. After more than 10 years I'm sick of the fan made DVD (even if they're awesome), I want the real thing pleaaaaaaaaase

I'm 70% her official website confirmed a performance, before suddenly removing the post

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block