Britney: I will speak up and blow the ******* house down! **** you from the bottom of my ******* heart

1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Thank u for your kind words.... I'm shocked.... I know we have had differences in the past with my posts I know I can be a attention heaux but this post really means so much!! I'm crying because it's sad how Strangers from the internet have more sympathy that ur own family!!!!!!!! God bless ur heart for this....

God bless you too! It’s all in good fun here ❤️ I read your post and I felt a urge in my heart to say something. I hope you take to heart every word because they are true. You are worth it. They do not define you.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Late to this post and I need to know... was this caption real? It's not there now and I can't tell if she just deleted it like always or if it's another April fool joke, I already fell for the rebellion one earlier today :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It was real, but she deletes most of her captions after a few hours.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.