Beyoncé stuns in her Oscars performance dress

4 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Is that Ivy Park Collection?  3 adidas stripes on dancers crop tops and IVY PARK written on a waist of the skirt

I dont keep touch with it so dont know ... but if yes she basically used it as a commercial for collection during oscars and even got paid for it

Omg….. the like Oscars should like sue beyonce for wearing her own brand to their event :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: 

Just now, MIKE_INT said:

Nobody said there was anything negative about it, in contrary, if it in fact is a new line of ivy park its a great way how to use the performance.

relax :)

U know what I have to say I read my post and I Ac do need to relax omfg

9 hours ago, Midnight said:

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

How

Dare

You

?

You know very well how tacky that would be.

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Time out for you, thank you for coming and you know what take your denim cow print bracelet and give it to Ms. Bell she's the only one who can pull it off.

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It’s like you don’t know your fave at all…

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTioxuy4wHTAHpQq4beVJO
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFi7TI2a-3mIaXiqH83yv

Am I bigger Bey stan than you now?

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Women2Women will always come first in my heart tho 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Omg my cousin and I went to this exact show when we were kids…better times :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Omg you’re so luckyyyyyyy, I bet a lot of my old classmates went as well :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: She absolutely BODIED this show. Her energy and beauty was a 10/10. Also throwback to when the Honda Center was called the Arrowhead Pond. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I’M SO NOSTALGIC NOW. 2000-2004 were such a good times before the takeover of phones and social media. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg you’re so luckyyyyyyy, I bet a lot of my old classmates went as well :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: She absolutely BODIED this show. Her energy and beauty was a 10/10. Also throwback to when the Honda Center was called the Arrowhead Pond. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I’M SO NOSTALGIC NOW. 2000-2004 were such a good times before the takeover of phones and social media. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I had saved money to see her LA show and was 4 seats from the stage! It was insane. She was sooo good, that I had money left over and bought nose bleed seats to see her at the Arrowhead Pond! (Legit just called the Honda Center the Arrowhead Pond last week when I was talking to a friend haha) Britney’s energy was even more electric! I’m with you- I miss the late 90s/ early 00s so much. It was so fun to be a kid/teen then. I like my life today but if I go back to any time, it would for sure be anywhere between 1999-2004 :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

It’s like you don’t know your fave at all…

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTioxuy4wHTAHpQq4beVJO
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFi7TI2a-3mIaXiqH83yv

Am I bigger Bey stan than you now?

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Women2Women will always come first in my heart tho 

put those tragedies away  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

THEY NEVER HAPPENED. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

but yes I see that queen bey attention :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

are you revealing to me that you're secretly a beyhive? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators

@GODNA IS A QUEEN and @MikeHunt not y'all turning my Queen Bey thread into a Queen Brit thread? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

I was actually looking around for those organic/raw recorded type of shows from Britney to watch.

I love watching them, it gives me a being there type of vibe which helps appreciate what fans actually experienced at that time.

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block