The official Oscars After party thread - will Britney attend?

1 minute ago, Electric said:

I hope don’t get a warning BUT it’s so weird seeing Britney’s D-list boyfriend attend all these events in Versace yet seeing her modelling 5 dollar Shain clothes in her living room on Instagram…

He’s wearing a suit that a designer gifted to him to an after party award show Britney wears comfortable clothing at home chilling out don’t be a hater she’s hardly going to wear a Versace gown around the house dancing :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Spoiler

Also leak DYFO sessions 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Britney has to attend because Sam would not be invited to such a high profile event without her. It just makes zero sense..Not unless Britney has that much pull 

I’m not trying to shade Sam at all but like this would only make sense if Britney was going to me but I can’t see Britney going so I have no idea what to think 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.