Nicki Minaj’s We Go Up Music Video Out Now featuring Fivio Foreign 🔫 The Best FKNG HipHop Video And Song H⏰E

Style.

54 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

@bitbitboi @jordeezy why is she serving rich bich every damn time? The other girl be lookin’ really poor compared to her :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

...ya think? I actually think it's the other way around, this era she's looking pretty ghetto to me. It's an stylistic choice, though, she's been rocking this style for a while now, but BEFORE she would definitely look expensive rich... (I cannot get out of my head that opening image of her on the throne in the "No Frauds" video, for example). But all those snickers now, and the weird color choices..... But I don't care honestly, every time I watch her videos I'm savoring every single word, I love her lyrics and how she enunciates and her flow (THAT is a rapper!), and she's also mesmerizing to watch, I'm like "How do they even dare to fight her...?" :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

...ya think? I actually think it's the other way around, this era she's looking pretty ghetto to me. It's an stylistic choice, though, she's been rocking this style for a while now, but BEFORE she would definitely look expensive rich... (I cannot get out of my head that opening image of her on the throne in the "No Frauds" video, for example). But all those snickers now, and the weird color choices..... But I don't care honestly, every time I watch her videos I'm savoring every single word, I love her lyrics and how she enunciates and her flow (THAT is a rapper!), and she's also mesmerizing to watch, I'm like "How do they even dare to fight her...?" :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Didn’t you get the Reebook shade? I don’t know if those are Reebook, but if they are then she’s really Petty. :roxxy:

Anyway I get you ‘cause I felt the same at the beginning, but it’s the new stylist to blame for this and her. What I love about this video is the cars… they are sickening :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

She's serving RICH MIXTAPE vibes 

She’s really the boss of her brand and does what she wants. It’s really showing what a mess of a rollout is this vs the payola girl who get it properly every time and ON the perfect time. Meh, it’s not bothering me because she’s really in her bag and musically they can’t touch her. But yeah… stylistic wise I wished something similar to No Frauds or Chun Li :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I’m mesmerized by the cars tho… sickkkkkening. 

2 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

Didn’t you get the Reebook shade? I don’t know if those are Reebook, but if they are then she’s really Petty. :roxxy:

Anyway I get you ‘cause I felt the same at the beginning, but it’s the new stylist to blame for this and her. What I love about this video is the cars… they are sickening :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

It was Louis Vuitton all over the place!

And omg shut up, one car had iridescent paint?! I've never seen that in my life!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block