Britney talks in depth about her love for dogs, in particular new dog Sawyer and shades former team: "Sawyer made me feel more loved in 9 seconds than any man I've ever been with."

5 hours ago, s&m said:

Brit doesn’t give a **** about the cat! She just lets the animal exist in her house :eyes_britney_laugh: 

P.S: The person who buys that house will get a cat as a bonus :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Queen of marketing

No real **** someone tried doing that to me with my house I bought three years ago. I came to inspect before closing and cat was screaming and clawing at front window.. I told them come get your ******* cat before I turn you into the whoever it is I turn you into for abandoning animals. I got dogs and they do not like cats do not play with me :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

They tried some ****, saying he helps kill mice and likes the yard and all that, I said NOPE... Goodbye.. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: There *** came back quicker than quick sand to get that cat.. I was flipppppin 

• Haha 1

I don't think their breaking up. I love dogs and my family and fiancè always say that I would choose my dogs over him...they aren't wrong:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Dogs are so wonderful! I'm glad her bad run ins with dogs didn't stop her from loving them.

Now cats, they're cute but...no thanks Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.