Katy Perry reveals how Britney inspires her: "I've been on a Britney trip and listening to all those major pop hits"

3 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

"I don't typically do those types of songs. I'm usually more in the inspirational catalog, but every once in a while, I love playing the **** straight-up pop star card."

The same old biiiitchy Katy Perry who just can't stop throwing shades towards britney. 

beyonce ***** please GIFUltimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

She's delusional and uneducated. Stronger is more inspirational than her entire discography:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

''I don't typically do those types of songs. I'm usually more in the inspirational catalog'' Girl if that wasn't shade...Once again, Katy is basically saying that Britney is a basic super star, she did that before and she's doing it now. I won't forget the day when she quoted a producer that literally said that Britney is a manufactured artist always being told what to sing and Katy is a real artist. The ***** had the AUDACITY to post that and thank him for his words. She knows what she is doing. I'm GLAD her career flopped in less than 10 years and she's a has been now. She's probably upset that Britney is still relevant and a hot topic 20+ years into her career, something Katy will never achieve FkaxQNY.gif

• Love 9
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Yeah, let's go dig into everyone's past Facebook statuses, Tweets, Instagram captions from 5-10 years ago that's on this forum, and beat them over the head with it constantly, as if any of you are saints. Totally healthy way of viewing people and their growth. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I'm definitely not a saint, come and check :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:im the devil

• Haha 2

For me she's very pretentious to say she has "inspirational songs" and Britney only has "s** and club related songs", it's not true and for me she also does this type of songs. There's nothing wrong with it but I have to say it. I don't know where she thinks she is better 🤔🤔

12 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It isn’t shade. Katy is stating how she’s inspired by Britney and is essentially referring to her as the ****, confident, larger-than-life fearless pop star we all know, love and who is engrained in our memories as such. She’s basically praising her as an icon but leave it to y’all to misconstrue her words and create drama.

I totally agree! Even though I’m a big Britney Fan, I feel like the B Army is a cult where only Godney exists and everything else is trash… Yes, Exhale, I remember the unsensitive “shaved Britney” comment Katy made a few years ago too, but sometimes people need to forgive (Katy apologized!) and move forward. 

Be cool, be nice!

• Love 1

Did she really say shes in the 'inspirational' catalogue :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

KATY THERE IS NOTHING INSPIRATIONAL ABOUT YOU AT ALL..

you pander to the most idiotic audience 

Seriously what are you talking about 'lean into a pop star for a hot second) ..YOU DO A CHILDREN'S RESIDENCY WITH DANCING TOILETS AND TOOTH BRUSHES ..ARE YOU REALLT THAT DELUSIONAL!!

The way you bring up britney again and again..with low key shade.. you are clearly jealous, you are not even on britney's level..not even close.. the fact is your teenage audience have all grown up and moved on..so you desperately try and latch onto another fanbase..gay people " i just think we should give them everything they want" ...LIKE HOW DESPERATE IS THAT!.... first of all , who's they katy? ..who says people still want you?. Secondly your saying it in a sense that someone is saying you shouldn't? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

...your song intro is just as cheap and tacky as your show...what a ridiculous ego ..

Honestly i think britney should blast her in a song or her book.. i just dont like katy...she is such a brat ..she thinks shes better than what she is...

A glorified children's entertainer 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

And these are among the reasons why she is flopping so hard

Check this article for more insights https://fordhamobserver.com/52765/opinions/what-happened-to-katy-perry/

1. She’s been talking about inspirational pop for years now… bish where? Inconsistency.
  2. She keeps bad mouthing Britney and the Britney Army is relentless.

She clearly despises Britney. However, she’s well aware that her past statements had an impact on her career. Therefore, she’s trying to lowkey show her “appreciation” for Britney. However, we can see a glimpse of her true feelings towards her. This is just PR.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Did she really say shes in the 'inspirational' catalogue :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

KATY THERE IS NOTHING INSPIRATIONAL ABOUT YOU AT ALL..

you pander to the most idiotic audience 

Seriously what are you talking about 'lean into a pop star for a hot second) ..YOU DO A CHILDREN'S RESIDENCY WITH DANCING TOILETS AND TOOTH BRUSHES ..ARE YOU REALLT THAT DELUSIONAL!!

The way you bring up britney again and again..with low key shade.. you are clearly jealous, you are not even on britney's level..not even close.. the fact is your teenage audience have all grown up and moved on..so you desperately try and latch onto another fanbase..gay people " i just think we should give them everything they want" ...LIKE HOW DESPERATE IS THAT!.... first of all , who's they katy? ..who says people still want you?. Secondly your saying it in a sense that someone is saying you shouldn't? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

...your song intro is just as cheap and tacky as your show...what a ridiculous ego ..

Honestly i think britney should blast her in a song or her book.. i just dont like katy...she is such a brat ..she thinks shes better than what she is...

A glorified children's entertainer 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Having 6 #1’s from one album really went into her head. She thinks she’s better and more successful than everyone. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Speed X said:

Having 6 #1’s from one album really went into her head. She thinks she’s better and more successful than everyone. 

Her hit songs is the garbage  , doesnt mean anything generic crap that she is making her out to be above..

Her discography is crap compared to britney's and yet she's low key shading britney's as 

just a pop star 

Pretty much all of katys hits were done by dr luke or max Martin which are all garunteed number one's.  She had success in the past....people see through her fakeness now....unless your like 14 which most of the fan base is.. or apparently thats how she treats them

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.