Katy Perry reveals how Britney inspires her: "I've been on a Britney trip and listening to all those major pop hits"

6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

“I don't like to criticize in general I'm a positive person.“

This is not criticism, this is the truth about Katy! Katy will never be respectful towards Britney or in general a lot of artists. This is just a plain simple truth. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

What is with all the praise towards Britney lately??
Katy has always said sh!!!ty things to her.

I guess she's trying to get fans back since Britney is currently a hot topic.

This is not praise lmao, she's just sharing Britney has only sung about s e x .

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Doesn’t mean you have to be negative. Britney stans always seem to only know how to spew hate, as we can see in this thread. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

How speaking truth is negative when the truth is negative? I know fans in general shade here a lot but I don't but sorry Katy indeed is a very negative person. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

How speaking truth is negative when the truth is negative? I know fans in general shade here a lot but I don't but sorry Katy indeed is a very negative person. 

How is Katy a negative person when she was literally praising Britney here? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: But of course leave it to Exhale and the Kneetards on here to create drama out of nothing. 

• Like 1

How is Katy a negative person when she was literally praising Britney here? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: But of course leave it to Exhale and the Kneetards on here to create drama out of nothing. 

Yeah no, this is a low-key shade and there's no drama I am reading this differently and you are doing this differently we both are reading between the lines and we both are seeing it differently. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Yeah no, this is a low-key shade and there's no drama I am reading this differently and you are doing this differently we both are reading between the lines and we both are seeing it differently. 

It isn’t shade. Katy is stating how she’s inspired by Britney and is essentially referring to her as the ****, confident, larger-than-life fearless pop star we all know, love and who is engrained in our memories as such. She’s basically praising her as an icon but leave it to y’all to misconstrue her words and create drama.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It isn’t shade. Katy is stating how she’s inspired by Britney and is essentially referring to her as the ****, confident, larger-than-life fearless pop star we all know, love and who is engrained in our memories as such. She’s basically praising her as an icon but leave it to y’all to misconstrue her words and create drama.

If you say so! I still doubt this. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.