Britney reflects on her recent trip to Las Vegas: I don’t have to entertain my family anymore and be their puppet

Wow !!!! Being a guest in Las Vegas is way better than being me ... or wait ... is it because my family got to be the stars when I worked in Vegas ♥️♦️♠️♣️??? I mean damn they were given star treatment 🧖🏻‍♀️💆🏼‍♀️ ... spas ... alcohol ... the whole 9 yards ... but guess what !!! This was my first time !!! It was absolutely lovely being treated like an equal in Las Vegas for the first time in 13 years ... huge difference 🤍 !!! Moments like this all I do look up and say "REALLY GOD ??? ALL THIS TIME ???" 😒😒😒 ... then I rewind ... put some heels 👠 on and realize ... I don't have to entertain my family anymore and be their puppet ... I'm here to say one thing and one thing only ... KISS MY MOTHER ******* *** 😘 ...but you know not really say it ... just reflect it with a smile ☺️ and a drink in my hand 🍹 !!! Stay classy people and don't forget to say your prayers 🙏 !!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

I'm sure she was getting piped down by Sam while living her best life. If I were her I wouldn't call you either 🤣🤣😜😜

I hope so, she need to get in the family way sooner rather than later. Also vacation s** is the best, sand in unmentionable places be damned.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.