9 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Short update:

That night yeah, I did something stupid but one sweet member was with me the whole time on another platform. The next day, I slept through it all.

I went to the doc. (psychiatrist) today and he started talking about God and if He exists why I'm in this state.

It went on an on. Just religious ranting, nothing about me and why I came. He said- even I wouldn't employ you. You look like death and you seem fat.

Look at yourself, your poor dad, nothing can save you.

He asked some pretty odd questions s exuality wise and then did (stupid, unneded) anegote how a guy came on his door with his mom because his mom was worried her son is gay. And he replied - oh he is gay (hrv/srp- homic)

I'm not gay,  but still I dont plan on revealing my private info to such creep. Also, making fun and re-telling stories how you ''spotted a gay'' is ****ed up.

And at the end of the thing he said- if you ever feel the worst- s uicide is not a sin. He did mention s uicide through the conversation alot as an option for lost people.

I only plan to reveraal his identity to one member i'm already in contact with, and we are chatting outside this site. No one else on this it.

See you, hopefully. And thanks nice replies!

I reported him to the doctor chamber but I don't plan to press any charges.  I cried a lot when I was done with him to the point random woman in the streets (had cute Bosnian accept) came to me and hugged me.

Also, I realize I'm too old to sleep with my dad because of age but I'm horrified I'll repeat something stupid and I hate being alone in my room. But he is old and we manage somehow. Only complains is- I cry a lot and wet his pajama shirt.

That's horrible. That's a psychopath trying to act as a psychiatrist. change your doctor ASAP. Start some meditation and get busy. I know it's hard but your mind can be your worst enemy when you are alone in your thoughts.

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

That's horrible. That's a psychopath trying to act as a psychiatrist. change your doctor ASAP. Start some meditation and get busy. I know it's hard but your mind can be your worst enemy when you are alone in your thoughts.

I had a plan to meet with a friend today but she ghosted me. :/

Thanks everyone, also, don't worry about me.

• Love 1
On 3/3/2022 at 11:04 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

Short update:

That night yeah, I did something stupid but one sweet member was with me the whole time on another platform. The next day, I slept through it all.

I went to the doc. (psychiatrist) today and he started talking about God and if He exists why I'm in this state.

It went on an on. Just religious ranting, nothing about me and why I came. He said- even I wouldn't employ you. You look like death and you seem fat.

Look at yourself, your poor dad, nothing can save you.

He asked some pretty odd questions s exuality wise and then did (stupid, unneded) anegote how a guy came on his door with his mom because his mom was worried her son is gay. And he replied - oh he is gay (hrv/srp- homic)

I'm not gay,  but still I dont plan on revealing my private info to such creep. Also, making fun and re-telling stories how you ''spotted a gay'' is ****ed up.

And at the end of the thing he said- if you ever feel the worst- s uicide is not a sin. He did mention s uicide through the conversation alot as an option for lost people.

I only plan to reveraal his identity to one member i'm already in contact with, and we are chatting outside this site. No one else on this it.

See you, hopefully. And thanks nice replies!

I reported him to the doctor chamber but I don't plan to press any charges.  I cried a lot when I was done with him to the point random woman in the streets (had cute Bosnian accept) came to me and hugged me.

Also, I realize I'm too old to sleep with my dad because of age but I'm horrified I'll repeat something stupid and I hate being alone in my room. But he is old and we manage somehow. Only complains is- I cry a lot and wet his pajama shirt.

I'm sorry you went through this and you did the right thing to report this "psychiatrist". I'm sure that when you're ready, you will find another one better but for the moment it's may be better to do your auto-therapy, self-introspection and activities that you enjoy that will help you 💪

Ps : my message was posted two times and I didn't succeed to delete it so don't mind my post above

Having a therapist would really help . It's really good to let everything out during a therapy session and afterwards you'll feel much better about yourself. Also I don't know your whole story but it seems like the stuff going on in your life is really affecting you. You shouldn't let things get to you. You got really upset after that phone call with the suicide hotline. At the end of the day nobody matters but you because you're the one who you go to sleep with every night. The only person that matters to you is yourself. A lot of people look for love or acceptance from other people but the only person you should love is yourself.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block