Britney reportedly planning a musical comeback and interview with Oprah, inspired by Adele's "One Night Only"

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

I am stressed out at just the thought of this … I don’t think Britney without proper management should do something this grand .. it’ll be like m&m tour or gimme more vma. Plus her music isn’t aligned with an in-depth interview 

Would be kind of neat if they angled the performances around the theme of her perseverance I.e Lucky, My Prerogative, Overprotected, Stronger, maybe throw in everytime and then finish with a brand new single weaved in between the interview like Adele’s was. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, dran said:

I don’t know how I would feel if she did a very deep conversation and then performed her old songs lol? Imagine if she got up there and sang “3”? I would be like…. This is not planned properly. But if there is new music and we see a different version of her then sure. I just don’t know how appropriate it is right now to watch her perform 

3 is a charm Baby:wink_britney_everytime_white:

I doubt this is true. I think it would be interesting but it doesn’t make sense because one like others have said…..what would she be performing???? Swimming in the stars? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:Matches? :gunney: lol and two i don’t know about the Oprah interview anymore just because maybe Britney actually didn’t listen idk but I just Can already picture Oprah purposely asking question to get Britney to either cry or spill something super juicy. It would also be awkward as hell, Ive noticed im that video where she says “what am I gonna do after the cship” she doesn’t rlly answer the question so i feel like the interview  would be a lot of that 

8 hours ago, senammoises said:

Fact is: she's planning somehting 

This. There's something brewing, that's for sure.

I liked what Adele did so I kind of hope this scoop turns out to be true, as long as Oprah is nice to her. I also low key want this to happen because I'm curious as to what she'd do with the concert. She could do a "last of" as a goodbye gift for the fans, or a "first of" as a rebirth of the new Britney.

15 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Britney can't sing?So this wasn't britney live on stage? 

And we forgot that these cool insta-covers exist?  

And britney's awful team lied that she had dementia...some of her fans are having it!! Britney CAN sing!!

You think those are good vocal performances?  You must have set the bar ridiculously low.  

And I never said she can't sing.  But lets be honest, Britney's voice is OK at best, she litetally said so herself.  But our fave isn't a vocalist.  Are you seriously expecting her to sing live?  Why would she?  She never sings live, save for a few seconds on IG, and her recent vocals there were awful.  We just have to deal:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

15 hours ago, G-unit said:

It’s easy to reason that this is a lie.  She’s in the midst of a legal battle.  She’s not going to go on television and spill details of her abuse before the litigation is finished.  It wouldn’t make any sense and could hinder her case.  There’s a reason she hasn’t spoken yet.  She’s been free since late November and has said VERY little other than her family and team are scum, JL is a liar, her mom had the idea of the cship, Colon isn’t smart, and that she THINKS they tried to kill her.

those are things that can’t hinder her…Lou can say what she wants, but Britney said she THINKS…so she can’t be held liable for defamation…she’s not gonna spill any real tea until the job is totally done.  And I suspect any musical/performance-related endeavor will come at that point too as her job as a recording artist/performer is huge commitment and rn her legal battle is her focus.

You kind of answer your first paragraph with your second... it doesn't matter she's in a legal battle, she could still talk about plenty of things without it interfering in the legal stuff, about what she felt through the years, about her life before the conservatorship, or even better about what she feels now and what she wants in life from now on. There's plenty of things she could talk about that the public would like to hear and wouldn't harm her in court.

And precisely because she's in the middle of a legal battle, it would also be a way to make a nice amount of money to support it, I don't think doing an interview or a one-of performance would imply doing lots of promo, not for someone like her.

As to her "focus", it's not like she's the one actually doing the investigation and the litigation, I think if she wanted to do this, she could easily check with her team when it's necessary and do some artistic work on the side.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, CameronValimere said:

So suddenly Britney has changed her mind on cancelling Oprah, ended talks with Piers Morgan to sign an interview with Oprah again? Sounds like misinformation to make B seem indecisive to Me. B has said there are many projects she has in mind, but she still needs the time to heal and didn't say when or what they were.

They were all rumours you combined.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, mythology said:

You think those are good vocal performances?  You must have set the bar ridiculously low.  

And I never said she can't sing.  But lets be honest, Britney's voice is OK at best, she litetally said so herself.  But our fave isn't a vocalist.  Are you seriously expecting her to sing live?  Why would she?  She never sings live, save for a few seconds on IG, and her recent vocals there were awful.  We just have to deal:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

We don't know why she never really sang live though, do we? Britney was basically fighting her label from 03 onwards, and then, had to deal with others controlling her career. For all we know, Britney was telling the truth when she said she always sang live because others controlled the mic feeds.

Britney has proven her voice is a strong powerful and iconic voice that just needs a little bit of training. The performances in small settings would work well.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

MTE!!! Like the way they wrote this post is really giving sponsored content.

The Sun confirmed the book deal in January, a month before all the other outlets did. Recently they’ve gotten things right with Britney actually. As for the rest I have no idea.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4506120/britney-spears-15-million-book-memoir-sister-jamie-lynn/amp/

I doubt Oprah would be rude to her based on the whole world knowing Britney’s situation. 
This won’t happen but if she did perform songs they would definitely be slowed/remixed as that’s what she’s always wanted. 

Fact though something is definitely happening behind the scenes. Only time will tell. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.