Britney reportedly planning a musical comeback and interview with Oprah, inspired by Adele's "One Night Only"

2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

The bolded seems like a stretch. The Sun didn't report on the Piers Morgan thing, that was The Mirror. The Sun has been talking about a Britney-Oprah interview since January. 

I don't really know why Britney would want to sit down with Piers Morgan and based on her deleting Instagrams mentioning problematic people, I doubt she'd be advised to talk to him, even if she had considered it. 

I don't buy much of these stories regardless. If Variety can confirm this with a source, then I'll lend it more credence. British tabloids are iffy.

Was just following the general story, which is just this weird conflicting mess now.  Its like these sources aren't giving their content much thought anymore. =^/

7 hours ago, CameronValimere said:

So suddenly Britney has changed her mind on cancelling Oprah, ended talks with Piers Morgan to sign an interview with Oprah again? Sounds like misinformation to make B seem indecisive to Me. B has said there are many projects she has in mind, but she still needs the time to heal and didn't say when or what they were.

Or that she's creating a bidding war by showing that other actors are interested in her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.