Glory Streaming Week Feb 27th-Mar 6th

On 3/1/2022 at 4:30 PM, LostAvenger said:

Stream twice now and Britney don't care for numbers since baby album became her hit, this is a fan appreciated project. Not everything has to be approved by Britney.

Maybe it should be? You know be grateful to the ones who pay her bills so she can twirl around in her living room looking a mess from now until the end of time ❤️

16 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

258,478 streams needed to hit 400 million mark. Glory gets around 90k/day and there are 3 days left so we will most likely hit the 400 mark.

Keep streaming Glory, see you!

:gunney:FAKE NUMBERS FLOP ALERT

IDK IF YOURE TRYING TO MAKE BRIT LOOK BAD BECAUSE I STREAM EACH TRACK ACROSS THREE DEVICES. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

so I’m sorry my dear but they just can’t keep up with the counters on these tracks, they’re near a million billion by now :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

lolol. 

5 hours ago, mitchelspears said:

:gunney:FAKE NUMBERS FLOP ALERT

IDK IF YOURE TRYING TO MAKE BRIT LOOK BAD BECAUSE I STREAM EACH TRACK ACROSS THREE DEVICES. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

so I’m sorry my dear but they just can’t keep up with the counters on these tracks, they’re near a million billion by now :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

lolol. 

What are you on about? I just have a desktop version and can see the streams. And I add all the songs and get the total sum of streams.

Oops...late to the party...honestly didn't see this thread.

Did stream the whole album twice so far on Spotify (Premium user)

But question:

I always stream the re-released version. Does that matter or are we supposed to stream both the original album and the 2020 one?

Do both count as 1 album? This always confuses me. I wish they would just pull the original off Spotify and leave the 2020 edition one up.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But question:

I always stream the re-released version. Does that matter or are we supposed to stream both the original album and the 2020 one?

Do both count as 1 album? This always confuses me. I wish they would just pull the original off Spotify and leave the 2020 edition one up.

I just do the 2020 edition

19 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

But question:

Doesn't matter as streams are combined.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block