Doja Cat and Tyga Drop a Bop! "FREAKY DEAKY"

JayTawndre

3 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

The video and the song is a bop! Very Pop sounding :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I watched it. Yeah, she’s serving and I love seeing a talented female rapper winning! Even though, I’m not completely slayed. I’m waiting for that particular song to blow out my mind! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Nicki and Doja share the same manager, should we expect a collab? If that’s the case, my bich Onika should come out with POPPY verses and Melodie’s ION CARE HOW SHE DOES IT but I stan her pop work so hard!!!!!!! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

I forgot to mention that my Italian sugar daddy drove me thru’ the city in the same Ferrari. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

OK. I lied! It’s a family friend, I wish… wait! Hold on Roman and play a dope tune instead :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

He still told me ‘hop in’, R :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

R in the Rarriii :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Love me some MJB. Not my thread of her new album flopping on here and @Jordan Millernot mainpaging... am I cancelled? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

14 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Mary's new album is fire. That Usher collab :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Agreed! Rent money is the best song she’s made in years!  The collab with Fivio Foreign is 🔥. And she got her first billboard hot 100 hit in 10 years with GMG. I personally think this is Mary’s comeback era…and she’s an independent artist now!

But I read that she has to pay her ex 30k a month and she’s allegedly struggling to pay it 😭 Poor Mary 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki and Doja share the same manager, should we expect a collab? If that’s the case, my bich Onika should come out with POPPY verses and Melodie’s ION CARE HOW SHE DOES IT but I stan her pop work so hard!!!!!!

The lies. Larrys firm Maverick manages Doja and Lil Nas X. Nicki is managed by her criminal husband. Nice try there.

https://maverick.com/artists/

Nicki already tried to ride Doja’s coattail with “say so” then she unfollowed her on social media. Tacky granny. Next caller.

@Touch my Toto are you as tired as I am of correcting these facts with these Barbz? Or should I say the one sole barb on here

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

The lies. Larrys firm Maverick manages Doja and Lil Nas X. Nicki is managed by her criminal husband. Nice try there.

https://maverick.com/artists/

Nicki already tried to ride Doja’s coattail with “say so” then she unfollowed her on social media. Tacky granny. Next caller.

@Touch my Toto are you as tired as I am of correcting these facts with these Barbz? Or should I say the one sole barb on here

Nicki is a user , remember she tried using Ella Mai when she hopped on her remix song thinking it was gonna go number 1 but it didn't? Nicki is done and will forever only be mentioned by the gays.  Cardi is global. Style suffers from severe delusions so let's not bother that pour soul of his, he's already going throught it with that deep fall with "Do we have flop" 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Nicki is a user , remember she tried using Ella Mai when she hopped on her remix song thinking it was gonna go number 1 but it didn't? Nicki is done and will forever only be mentioned by the gays.  Cardi is global. Style suffers from severe delusions so let's not bother that pour soul of his, he's already going throught it with that deep fall with "Do we have flop" 

I’m one of the gays and I only mention her when I’m laughing at how embarrassing she is. But I forgot about her using Ella Mai. I still laugh at how she used Megan then threw her away when the song didn’t hit the top  10. So sad and miserable. Who wants to be miserable at 40? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block