So Lou Taylor threatened Jordan AGAIN with another cease and desist

KrisJ

Why is it that everytime I stop trashing her on social media she does another stupid thing to keep me going?

If you really want to end the discussion about you, own up to your crimes, give us your profuse apology, write Britney a huge check, and turn yourself in to federal prison - I’m sure the comments about you would fade in time. Her atonement might even earn her some respect.

Unfortunately for her, Jesus has a long memory and she’s probably past the point of forgiveness. It’s gonna be a real (hilarious) shock to her when she realizes donating stolen money to lgbt hate groups somehow doesn’t earn her brownie points in heaven. 

Lastly, no offense Jordan but why is exhale a worthy target? If she actually has a leg to stand on, then why isn’t she suing Twitter?  The sheer amount of daily dragging she gets there is orders of magnitude greater than anything here. She’s bullying Jordan knowing full well he can’t and won’t stand up for himself the way he should. 

• Love 6

I don't understand why Lou Taylor is trying to silence BH, I mean it's a online forum are you really this scared? Removing post from here won't change anything it's already out there and NYT - Variety etc have already published it what you'll achieve coming after BH? It makes no sense, it's a fan site this is all the power you got? Now you can only silence a fan site? Hilarious to say the least, you are guilty Lou and you've done heavy damage towards Britney there's no way going back now even if you don't see prison your reputation will be damaged more every day. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NoGlorySlander said:

I don't understand why Lou Taylor is trying to silence BH, I mean it's a online forum are you really this scared? Removing post from here won't change anything it's already out there and NYT - Variety etc have already published it what you'll achieve coming after BH? It makes no sense, it's a fan site this is all the power you got? Now you can only silence a fan site? Hilarious to say the least, you are guilty Lou and you've done heavy damage towards Britney there's no way going back now even if you don't see prison your reputation will be damaged more every day. 

She only goes out to threaten the ones that are less powerfull than she is.

She's not sending C&D's to big media outlets, she only threatens fans.

She's a classic bully, she does it for personal satisfaction of making others feel small and make herself feel powerfull. Bullies never go for people more powerfull than they are.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Why is it that everytime I stop trashing her on social media she does another stupid thing to keep me going?

If you really want to end the discussion about you, own up to your crimes, give us your profuse apology, write Britney a huge check, and turn yourself in to federal prison - I’m sure the comments about you would fade in time. Her atonement might even earn her some respect.

Unfortunately for her, Jesus has a long memory and she’s probably past the point of forgiveness. It’s gonna be a real (hilarious) shock to her when she realizes donating stolen money to lgbt hate groups somehow doesn’t earn her brownie points in heaven. 

Lastly, no offense Jordan but why is exhale a worthy target? If she actually has a leg to stand on, then why isn’t she suing Twitter?  The sheer amount of daily dragging she gets there is orders of magnitude greater than anything here. She’s bullying Jordan knowing full well he can’t and won’t stand up for himself the way he should. 

Why are you blaming Jordan for this? He's like in his late twenties or early thirties and can't or won't afford legal counsel for his side project, a fansite that doesn't even generate that much extra revenue.

Making a webpage is not rocket science, get a domain, make a webpage with everything anyone ever wrote about Lou Taylor and wait for the cease and desist letter if you're so keen on feeling the cold sweat of a legal firm writing you because of a feud that isn't your own.

Britney will fight this woman herself, sooner or later. It's not Jordans battle, so I understand if he wants to keep this forum and himself safe from legal repercussions like taking down the whole domain or paying money to team ex con.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Why are you blaming Jordan for this? He's like in his late twenties or early thirties and can't or won't afford legal counsel for his side project, a fansite that doesn't even generate that much extra revenue.

Making a webpage is not rocket science, get a domain, make a webpage with everything anyone ever wrote about Lou Taylor and wait for the cease and desist letter if you're so keen on feeling the cold sweat of a legal firm writing you because of a feud that isn't your own.

Britney will fight this woman herself, sooner or later. It's not Jordans battle, so I understand if he wants to keep this forum and himself safe from legal repercussions like taking down the whole domain or paying money to team ex con.

No I am not. I completely understand why he can’t or won’t fight her. I’m saying it’s unfair that she can get away with targeting exhale over a large corporation that would surely put her in her place. The fact that he would have to literally put his livelihood at stake just to call her bogus legal bluff is a shame. I’m commiserating with Jordan, not blaming him. 

• Love 2

Bless me Godney, for I have sinned. It’s been..mmh..a while, since my last confession.

Godney: speak child

Me: I really really really want Jordan Miller to post the Cease and Desist from Lou Tay-

Godney (cuts off): Why? That’s weird

Me: IDK it just seems like a badge of honor and I want to see one IRL. Anyway…my wishes aren’t coming true. I think it’s because the sins of my past.

I must confess…hestitation…I haven’t subscribed to Jordan’s YouTube channel.

Godney:(gasp) My child this is a grievous sin. You know that liking and subscribing helps Jordan build his platform. And omg the latest episode, there’s a mic issue and it’s adorable. Love that guy.

Me: 😞 I know…but I wasn’t signed in. I had to remember my password AND type it in. It seemed like a whole mess.

Godney: Repent! Atone for your sins. And you must accept that Jordan may not want to publicly post the Lou C&D. His harassment is not for your entertainment…and maybe you shouldn’t be focusing your energy on someone else’s cease and-

Me (cuts off): Sorry, having trouble hearing you. It must be a bad connection. I’ll be sure to atone. Thanks sis!

Jordan I wish you the best you have been very brave but please be careful you are fighting against the illuminati elite 👁️ that woman sold her soul to the devil like Britney's family...  God bless you Jordan please be careful🙏 they can close the page and kill you god bless you always we love you very much ❤️🇪🇦

• Like 1

They're not trying this with anyone with deep pockets. If it went to court, they'd have to prove it isn't true. They're doing this to Jordan, and at the same time trying to weasel out of their depositions with Matthew Rosengart -- like the emails and court documents say, Lou!

Makes you think, doesn't it.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.