So Lou Taylor threatened Jordan AGAIN with another cease and desist

KrisJ

The Army is doing our best to keep them from shaming B, they have no choice but to come after us now. Let them come!! We'll tear them to shreds with their cowardly track record in this case!!!

Pelt them with all the questions they avoid like the plague.

They can't get to B so they turn to her support system, trying to stop us so they can go back to bashing QueenB. Only the best stories get clicks now, all we need is some law guru to write up some polite legal response we could send back, with all the bittersweet **** you icing without getting anyone in trouble.

Though considering all they do is bash B and try to tear down her credibility, promoting Team Con's garbage like they do. It seems to Me they are running scared and lashing out at the only target they can reach.

#B #JusticeForBritney

• Like 2

I dont know why anyone is coming for @Jordan Miller. I think it’s smart to handle it how he does, he redacts it but still quotes exactly what is removed. It exposes how ridiculous she is for asking it be removed but doesn’t censor Britney. Expertly done with just the right amount of passive aggression and sass.

Anyway, what a bitter, pathetic person Lou is. Hope you enjoy reading this thread too doll. Enjoy rotting in prison and hell.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Giving into her bullying tactics is mad lame... Britney’s been silenced for so long & to censor her on a fansite dedicated to her is ridiculous. Lou can’t sue for sharing a public Instagram caption... even if she tried scaring you with an actual suit it would be world wide news further proving she’s a psychopath & spreading Brit’s message. Hell Brit would probably pay for any legal fees, but like I said she literally couldn’t even sue. Play her game though Jordy:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.