Wendy Williams show CANCELLED - Sherri Show swoops in

KrisJ

She’s not well known in my country, so I had no idea who she was until around 2012-2013 when I would see posts on Exhale of her talking bad about Britney. I started watching her show on YouTube, and the more I watched the more I actually enjoyed it. It was like an escape from reality. However, I didn’t like it when she would talk about Britney because she knew nothing. Hot Topics & Ask Wendy were the best! As some of the advice she would give, i would use in my personal life still to this day. She should’ve retired a few years ago, while she was on top. I always tune in when Sherri guest hosts, and happy she’s getting her own show! 

4 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

Karma is a *****

Wendy was such a toxic bully towards Whitney Houston at her lowest moment.. 

Yeah I am surprised people here actually liked her?

The amount of times Wendy TRASHED Britney are insane.

I never cared for Wendy and I felt she sounded like a bully all the time.

I personally think it's not a single minute too soon for them to cancel her trash show.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The Sherri show will be cancelled after the first or second season. I would’ve still watched the show if they had Leah Remini and Michelle Visage as hosts. They were messy and hilarious. 

Agreed. There’s no point to even continue on now. Just end it. It won’t last. 

• Like 3

im a huge wendy fan especially since we share the same birth date...but... im not sorry for her whatsoever. she was really nasty to britney, calling out her mental illness, making fun of britney taking medications and the list goes on and on. i turned a blind eye on it because i wanted to watch wendy but i guess  karma is a beach after all :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block