This Day in Exhale: SlayOut Reaches 10,000 Unique Posts!

SlayOut

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I am thrilled to be here with you in New York Exhale on SUCH a special night. And it's even more special because it just so happens to be someone special's birthday 10,000 post. 

This is someone who has inspired me and just about everybody in this room forum and the world

I consider him to be the Artist Poster of the Millenium. A true innovator who pioneered the art of music video posting, broke down countless barriers, and sold more records that any other Artist received rightfully earned reputation along the way. 

So, happy birthday congratulations, my friend, @SlayOut

tumblr-nz43py-XTNs1r608gvo1-540.gif 

@rennen2.0, thank you for this incredible speech! I know the forum benefits greatly from your participation here, and I’m afraid/in awe of the power you’re amassing tbh :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Your always logical, insightful, shady posts and your ability to be liked by all across the Exhale spectrum shows that you’re a force to be reckoned with! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: May whoever challenges you swiftly plummet! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Not TriStar! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

And I feel like post counts were unaffected, but the availability of those posts have been affected! :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don’t think my post count changed when posts prior to 2016 were hidden/deleted or whatever.

I un-nominate your conclusion as flop of the year! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But that's my only explanation for being at 1.6k posts only in 12 years:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I was robbed like Blackout:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

Thus nomination is still relevant:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Not you exceeding me in post count. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: And you did that in less than 6 years while it’s taking me more than 11. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: A true Exhale legend. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

Next up, your Jordan Miller Vanguard Award at the 2022 Exhale Awards hosted by none other than  @BritneyLVR. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I've always looked to you as an example of how to be a class act on Exhale! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I can't wait to accept the award, where I'll briefly thank Exhale for my stunning career accomplishments and then swiftly introduce you as our next superstar honoree! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Truly Vanguard Award teas! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: 

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods

On second thought, I may be having to announce my Exhale retirement effective immediately. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: Exhale is clearly not taking what I’m giving in terms of threads, like todays absolute flop in the Britney section. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: Maybe everyone just thinks I’m a good for nothing troll. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

It was nice knowing you Exhale! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: May a new supreme rise and try to take my place. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:It’s a difficult task though, so good luck. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block