This was the only espontanous kiss in the '03 Vma's (and not with Madonna)

descg

I love how britneys blows her a kiss back, at the end sarcastically as if to say "nice try ******" 

Also during the last 15 seconds of the actual performance britneys mic is notably the loudest especially "we're all know the concept of right and wrong" ..(something like that)

Britney looked amazing that night :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Just to gain clarity: Britney's solo verse was pre-recorded right? But then the tables are turned and Xtincta's mic is off and Britney is live during "Hollywood"? This is how it seems to me and I'd love to know I'm not tripping.

I always told myself it was live, but the solo verse was pre-recorded. The rest is so shaky that is has to be live.

• Like 1
On 2/19/2022 at 6:50 AM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Just to gain clarity: Britney's solo verse was pre-recorded right? But then the tables are turned and Xtincta's mic is off and Britney is live during "Hollywood"? This is how it seems to me and I'd love to know I'm not tripping.

On the released version (one of the remix tapes Madge released) you can hear Xtina during the chorus of Hollywood. She tried to tone it down but damn her vocals didn't fit those songs at all. I guess that's why you cannot hear her very well when it aired on MTV.

But yes, Britney's part during Like a virgin was not live.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, King B. said:

On the released version (one of the remix tapes Madge released) you can hear Xtina during the chorus of Hollywood. She tried to tone it down but damn her vocals didn't fit those songs at all. I guess that's why you cannot hear her very well when it aired on Hollywood.

But yes, Britney's part during Like a virgin was not live.

I wonder why it was pre-recorded :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: did she sing live in rehearsals and then it was a last minute decision behind Madge and Xtina's back :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: or did she have the audacity to rehearse with the recorded track while Madge and Xtina sang live?:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Xtina later said that Madonna's rule was to sing live, so...:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

...brit secretly told madonna ..."Honey I'll stick my tongue in your mouth if you let me do a playback" :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited::tongueney_britney_cocky:

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I wonder why it was pre-recorded :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: did she sing live in rehearsals and then it was a last minute decision behind Madge and Xtina's back :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: or did she have the audacity to rehearse with the recorded track while Madge and Xtina sang live?:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Xtina later said that Madonna's rule was to sing live, so...:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

...brit secretly told madonna ..."Honey I'll stick my tongue in your mouth if you let me do a playback" :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited::tongueney_britney_cocky:

According to Xtina everyone was singing live during rehearsals. Who knows what happened or Larry told Madge's Team why they stick to a prerecorded track.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block