Little Mix become the 3rd best-selling girl group of all time

Slayer

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

so what about all those KPop girl groups that have millions of views on youtube, they don't sell any records? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I don’t think many of them release many albums/stay together long and their core fan bases are in Korea/China. Whereas LM are massive in the UK and quite big in Asia and Brazil, they also do well in Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe.

• Like 1

TLC was everything! No Scrubs and Waterfalls are timeless!!!

So proud of Little Mix! I started standing them when the pandemic hit in the US and now they are easily my fav all girl group. It’s a shame that most people don’t know who Little Mix is in the US. They are missing out!

No surprise that Destiny’s Child is not in top 3. Beyoncé dominated that group and in my opinion didn’t allow them to shine. Such a shame. 

black magic what GIF by Little Mix

• Love 1

Andrews Sisters finished on the '60s decade, is classical and ancient music, "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" is very know song. "Candyman" video of Christina is inspired by them:
Vintage-photo-The-Andrews-Sisters.jpg

You can't put Little Mix in the same league of TLC and Spice Girls, nowdays with the visiting methods and reproductions is more easy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block