Jamie Lynn readying a new podcast

Watching their brains melt as they try to figure out how to make a living without Britney’s money is just hilarious and pathetic. So the rest of her existence is just gonna be her talking about her sister for money?

Other celebrity relatives just go to school, get degrees and earn an honest living…

Can she literally not come up with a single thing that doesn’t involve Britney? 

Just one? No?

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4

Okay.. okay.. OKay JL. I DARE YOU!!! I ****** DARE YOU, to invite guests to talk about THEM and not YOU!! I dare you to not make the conversations around your spoiled life... Invite people in who have lost everything because of stigmas around mental dissabilities, or mental health. And LISTEN to them. Without saying " I know how you feel, my sister...."..

Really, JL... Make this about others and not you, because you are a spoilet brat and scum. According to your sister who really loved you!!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, TheBlackoutRadar said:

Why is she unable to reboot her career without mentioning her sister at every opportunity? 

If she wants a career she should be able to stand on her own two feet; if she is unable to do so then why is she bothering? She is always going to be known as Britney Spears sister and she herself never lets anyone forget it. Not that she wants anyone to forget it because it's the only reason she has any sort of relevance in the world right now. 

I wonder when her next album is coming out? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I read about this a couple of days ago on a IG gossip page. As usual, her pals at TMZ get the exclusive with a close source providing deets. How much is Lou paying Harvey??

Jamie Lynn better have a co-host because she is BORING AS **** to listen to in her own interviews!!!! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Her voice tone, personality and face are all flat, totally emotionless. She is not a good conversationalist in general and she lacks charisma, which you can’t fake no matter how hard she tries to. She’s just a dud. As far as restarting her “acting” career (which she only has thanks to Britney) I hear that she’s barely featured in the series she’s on now.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: Clearly nobody’s sending her scripts so this is all she has left for cash.

Once again JL is riding someone else’s coattails, this time it’s the show’s lead actress Joanna Garcia-Swisher who has a solid fan base & is beloved by everyone… something Jamie Lynn also lacks. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:This is how you know the gravy train is over for her. I’m sure she’ll have Lynne on at some point to shill her MLM crap or put her abuser daddy on to tell “his truth”. Seriously, the Spears family is the WORST!!! As if we don’t have enough problematic podcasters. :flop_britney_candies:

• Like 2

I think Britney would make a really fun podcast! She could expose her family and tell her story the way she wanted to. She could also tell us stories from her Hollywood life and all the juicy stories she has and is willing to share. I think it would be a very popular podcast. Britney is naturally funny so I think her podcast would be very easy to listen to :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I think Britney would make a really fun podcast! She could expose her family and tell her story the way she wanted to. She could also tell us stories from her Hollywood life and all the juicy stories she has and is willing to share. I think it would be a very popular podcast. Britney is naturally funny so I think her podcast would be very easy to listen to :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I could listen to her for hours 🥺 I would love Britney having her own podcast, plus her personality and humor is perfect to keep the audience engaged.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.