Jamie-Lynn Spears' Netflix Series "Sweet Magnolias" is #1 on Netflix!

8 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Jamie posted a IG celebrating and talking about her tragic accident her daughter experienced and the trauma. 

Why does she continue to use this accident like some sort of promotional tool? I’m not mommy shaming but I just find this to be such an odd choice to continue to bring up when trying to sell something. This isn’t the first time and I thought she wanted her children to have more anonymity despite posting them in tik toks and keeping old unblurred pictures from a few months ago on her page. 

I just feel like she contradicts herself a lot 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Rik said:

Why does she continue to use this accident like some sort of promotional tool? I’m not mommy shaming but I just find this to be such an odd choice to continue to bring up when trying to sell something. This isn’t the first time and I thought she wanted her children to have more anonymity despite posting them in tik toks and keeping old unblurred pictures from a few months ago on her page. 

I just feel like she contradicts herself a lot 

She does 

Just now, Rik said:

Fr

Just now, Rik said:

Fr

I feel like she needs to just stay true to herself and everything that she says and sometimes I just feel like the things that she says are not completely authorized completely authentic or you know sometimes they're a little bit dramatized but you know that's how she likes to do her gig

Im sorry, I hate to be judgmental towards parents as I have no idea what they go through but the whole atv thing was extremely poor, reckless  and irresponsible parenting on her part and I’m surprised social services weren’t called on her *****.  Like if I was ever a parent, I’m sure I’d make plenty of mistakes but I can’t fathom allowing your actual CHILD to drive an ATV. And it actually makes me angry as that poor kid could of lost her life due to crappy parenting.

The fact that she keep using this as a way to garner sympathy…

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block