Sam Asghari buys a bunch of Britney shirts at Target

11 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Um. What is this gif? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

@Jordan Miller What is this gif

There was this 2012 video from breatheheavy that kept popping up in my recs on youtube and i kept ignoring it but seeing it in my recs today I had a feeling it might be connected to the gif.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: and so the answer is this is him dancing to till the world ends.💕

Happy Mac Miller GIFFriday Night Party GIF by Britney Spears

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, So Annoying said:

And what's he gonna do with all of these? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

At least give them to people who'd actually wear them.

He didn’t actually buy them…you’re an adult you should know that

3 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Highly doubt he actually bought them. He's too cheap for that. Only spends money on himself. He didn't even buy her the Skechers she wanted when she couldn't. 

And who told you this? Britney herself? Or are you just making an assumption on somebody you don’t know? Britney fans are so miserable and full of hate. 

On 2/1/2022 at 6:11 AM, Letslearn said:

omg he is young @ 27 but the age combo with him and Brit is def. a lot less sus then 26 going after 17 engaged and just had a baby. 
I wonder what he plans on doing with all the shirts? Super cute tho <3 <3 <3 :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy::cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

Who are you referencing with this shade? :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Who are you referencing with this shade? :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

jl and her hubby jamie watson. I read her leaked book and my cptsd couldn't help but notice that she was still engaged and 17 when she began talking to watson who was 26. and posting this ss i'm now wondering even more why a 26 year old was playing games of dare with a 17 year old. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, AndreaVernucci said:

I have to say I am kinda sad to read the comments regarding Sam's age. This is 2022 and still, we are ageist and s**ist. If the numbers were reversed, Sam being his early 40s and Britney in her late 20s no one would say a thing.

Maybe we can do better.

Very well said tbh!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.