I don't know if happiness is possible for everybody

Niaraley

I know we're supposed to be happy for everybody but when I see the people around me still suffering after so many years of trauma,struggling to have what they want in life, although they are deserving and talented and others almost having it all, it makes me wonder if life is really fair and when it will be our turn.

• Love 4

Happiness is an inside job. Finding your own personal worth, and knowing that You are worthy of a Good Life is Worth more than any tangible item that You have previously associated with happiness. Many people attach the feeling of happiness to something that they long for, or must work to earn. The happiness eventually dissipates, and they get back onto the “hamster wheel,” to attain the next level of fleeting happiness. Being ThankFull For The Ultimate Gift (LIFE), and focusing on the beauty of our Infinitely Abundant Universe will steer you towards a truer sense of Happiness and contentment.

it can Be difficult to watch others suffer. Do your best to spread Kindness And Compassion. They may not be found in a treasure chest, but they are the True Treasures Of Humanity 🙏💖

• Love 7
3 hours ago, BritneyFan4444 said:

Happiness is an inside job. Finding your own personal worth, and knowing that You are worthy of a Good Life is Worth more than any tangible item that You have previously associated with happiness. Many people attach the feeling of happiness to something that they long for, or must work to earn. The happiness eventually dissipates, and they get back onto the “hamster wheel,” to attain the next level of fleeting happiness. Being ThankFull For The Ultimate Gift (LIFE), and focusing on the beauty of our Infinitely Abundant Universe will steer you towards a truer sense of Happiness and contentment.

it can Be difficult to watch others suffer. Do your best to spread Kindness And Compassion. They may not be found in a treasure chest, but they are the True Treasures Of Humanity 🙏💖

Thank you for your thoughts and advice,it makes me reflect on my vision of life and happiness. I wish you the best in your life,have a good day ☺😄

• Love 4
On 2/1/2022 at 4:28 AM, Niaraley said:

I know we're supposed to be happy for everybody but when I see the people around me still suffering after so many years of trauma,struggling to have what they want in life, although they are deserving and talented and others almost having it all, it makes me wonder if life is really fair and when it will be our turn.

DONUGHT WORRY AS THEY SAY! good things come to those who WWait

• Love 1
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

Im only 28 but ive been through ALOT of bad sh!!t and trauma.

People say that happiness comes from within and that its easy to get but its not.

At times I wish it could all end 

Yes, I agree it takes time and we have to continue to hope, you will have what you want,be happy in the future, and heal from your past 😇😌

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block