Janet encourages everyone to move on from nipplegate in her documentary: Justin and I are good friends

Xfactor Sam

This after her stylist came out and said it was all part of the plan even though Janet (even though I think they had discussed it before and it was part of the "less damage"-plan) blamed him and said it was a wardrobe malfunction. Her first interviews didn't sound like it but when the media went wild, Janet changed her storyline. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I watched the first episode. I get that she loves and wants to protect her dad, but it left me feeling a little uncomfortable knowing how abusive he actually was. She seems lovely, but very..aloof. 

I watched 1st one too. She is talking a lot about her father is being hard on them for a reason-he wanted them to succeed. But at the same time she fired him them after 1st album bc she wanted to take control and not to be controlled by her father. But she stayed mum of him being abusive. I think there is certain portion of private life she wanted to show. And the rest is going to be hidden.

• Like 2

I agree with what someone else said. People my age now have no respect for Janet and it irks me so much. The whole Jamie Lynn comparisons drive me up the f-ucking wall cuz its clear these young gays don't know what an ICON Janet was and her legacy. (Y'all need to listen to Velvet Rope, All For You or her classics Control and Rhythm Nation)

I haven't been able to see the doc yet but I look forward to it, I love this woman so much she's such an inspiration to me :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

As for Justin I still find him sleazey but eeh if Janet forgives him that's cool I guess :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Marlean said:

This after her stylist came out and said it was all part of the plan even though Janet (even though I think they had discussed it before and it was part of the "less damage"-plan) blamed him and said it was a wardrobe malfunction. Her first interviews didn't sound like it but when the media went wild, Janet changed her storyline. 

If I'm not mistaken only the leather part was supposed to come off not the red bra. Unless they are saying that was a lie and it was supposed to be both. Either if it was intentional or not I wish it didn't happen :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If anything, also her love life was a lesson to us all, she allowed men to control her..

Rene, tina said it best, at first the filming was cute, but it was basically obvious he was becoming a control freak, as he wanted janet to be the way his camera saw her fit. Not herself. 

And Jermaine cheating on her cos that relationship upped his status with the ladies..so he was gonna enjoy the side chicks which would have never happened if he didn't date Janet..

It's so obvious none of them I truly feel can be in healthy relationships cos of that marriage..

Katherine never left her cheating husband because as a jehovah's witness, divorce is never an option in their faith.

So they stay married just for katherine to look good in God's eyes..

Most of the sons cheated, that family doesn't know really what love actually is because of Joesph and the faith that the family was in..

Janet and latoya basically went into relationships fast instead of slowly..

And most was abusive in one way or another cos that's all they knew in their eyes as a kid was love. 

On 1/31/2022 at 8:52 AM, KylieLanguage said:

I agree with what someone else said. People my age now have no respect for Janet and it irks me so much. The whole Jamie Lynn comparisons drive me up the f-ucking wall cuz its clear these young gays don't know what an ICON Janet was and her legacy. (Y'all need to listen to Velvet Rope, All For You or her classics Control and Rhythm Nation)

I haven't been able to see the doc yet but I look forward to it, I love this woman so much she's such an inspiration to me :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

As for Justin I still find him sleazey but eeh if Janet forgives him that's cool I guess :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

janet. album too.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block