Is a storm coming?

The post on JLs insta story about “telling people the truth” sounds like something straight out of the Team Con. Is **** about to hit the fan? I mean, we know Oprah doesn’t play and TEAM CON finding out she is contemplating an interview…. They are probably threatening her. Because the things they did are illegal….. I’m scared for 2022…. What if something bad happens. Is a storm coming?

I just hope Britney is strong and has a group of people close to her that  supports her and have her back.

I have a feeling that the whole thing (team con attacking Britney) will impact her way worse than in 2007...

Hanging there Britney.... I will support you no matter what.... 

hope Rosengart has strategy to fight back at them !

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I just hope Britney is strong and has a group of people close to her that  supports her and have her back.

I have a feeling that the whole thing (team con attacking Britney) will impact her way worse than in 2007...

Hanging there Britney.... I will support you no matter what.... 

hope Rosengart has strategy to fight back at them !

I had a bad feeling about what would happen once the conservator ship ended and I see now why. This is worrisome.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block