Alex Vlasov (The Blackbox Whistleblower) says it’s not over! *updated* Leanne from FreeBritneyLA talking to him later on today Instagram Live @ 12PM PT

29 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I have a feeling we are going to get leaked audios or something. Maybe Britney saying a Derogatory term cause we know cancel culture is hot. But wouldn’t that be illegal? 

Only if the source of the illegally obtained recordings could be proven. How else do we get our leaked Brit songs if ppl were being sued left and right??

• Like 1
5 hours ago, joanhs said:

I don't get why they would do that if they love Britney. I don't care if they have footage of her hitting her boys, ******* Trump, or snorting co****e, or sacrificing a dog in a satanic ritual. I don't care. If you love someone, you wouldn't share that just to prove a point..

This!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, joanhs said:

I don't get why they would do that if they love Britney. I don't care if they have footage of her hitting her boys, ******* Trump, or snorting co****e, or sacrificing a dog in a satanic ritual. I don't care. If you love someone, you wouldn't share that just to prove a point..

there's nothing to get, because they obviously don't love her

• Like 1

1) threathening to leak stuff against you confirms you're guilty. You don't do this if you know you're hands are clean 

2) them putting out records will prove them to be shady since they should have signed a contract where such things are NOT allowed. Openly admitting they are not to be trusted (I wonder if that will help their careers in security lmao)

3) At this point everyone knows what happened and I don't think anyone would blame Britney to call somebody out.

4) them having alledged recordings but them not stepping in to actually help might put themsemf in an even wprse daylight.

So litetally, if they do leak or publish such recordings, they prove themselves to be highly u reliable and I don't think anyonr would like to hire such shady people as security.....

• Love 3

Honestly I feel the world would understand if Britney was a little bit out of touch with her words considering she’s been held hostage for 13 years, only being able to communicate with her red neck family, so yeah…

They would make her look a little worse but they would look like total demons.

Britney’s  family and team already look like evil, psychopath people, if they leaked something like that they would only look worse! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Literally not. Jamie signed contract with her as the subject. And im almost poz in cali u can legally record someone without their knowledge or consent, all one has to do is look at the case of mel gibson and that 7th heaven dad that touched lil kids. Nda can be broken if it involved trying to cover something illegal. All black box has are unethical operations, nothing illegal. So those tapes could be leaked with no cost to the company or persons. Theyd be helping her by leaking those recordings.

Not sure what you mean. Positive she has a case against illegal recordings :

California is an all-party consent state. It is illegal to record a confidential conversation, including private conversations or telephone calls, without consent in California. A violation of this rule is the crime of eavesdropping, per Penal Code 632 PC.

https://www.shouselaw.com/ca/blog/criminal-defense/is-it-illegal-to-record-someone-without-consent-in-california/ 

California has some of the strongest laws in the country on wiretapping. Put simply, absent consent of all parties, they are not only not admissible into evidence, but a crime to obtain and allow the “injured party” to sue. Admittedly, damages are hard to prove in these cases. Recognizing this, the statutes provide for a multiplier of damages should the civil case be proven. Further, given the cost of litigation and the fact that the act is a crime, the exposure can be significant.

https://www.stimmel-law.com/en/articles/secret-recording-conversations-california-crime 

In California, all parties to any confidential conversation must give their consent to be recorded. For calls occurring over cellular or cordless phones, all parties must consent before a person can record, regardless of confidentiality. Both civil and criminal penalties are available to victims of illegal recordings. 

https://www.rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/california/  

Civil suits

Under the state’s eavesdropping and wiretap laws, anyone injured by an illegally recorded or disclosed in-person or telephone conversation can recover civil damages of $5,000 or three times the actual damages, whichever is greater. Cal. Penal Code § 637.2. The court may also impose injunctions preventing the use of illegally obtained information. Cal. Penal Code § 637.2(b).

https://www.rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/california/#hidden-cameras

On 1/15/2022 at 7:38 AM, generation glory said:

Sounds like threats of blackmail by Blackbox. I’m gonna call their bluff and say DO IT!!!! It’ll only prove that they unlawfully invaded Britney’s privacy planting recurring devices in her personal space without her knowledge, her consent and for nefarious reasons. Her own damn family is still seeking to control the narrative!!!

This is nothing more than a threat against Britney to ensure her silence so Team Con/Edan’s thugs won’t “leak” embarrassing footage or info about Britney … w/o ANY context just like JL is going around calling Britney erratic and saying she had a knife WITHOUT SAYING WHY THAT WAS!!!!

Mathew Rosengart, bish you better be working hard cuz it needs to start raining lawsuits and charges need to be filed!!!!

Rosengart isn't a criminal lawyer Someone needs to press charges, either the police or Britney

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.