Alex Vlasov (The Blackbox Whistleblower) says it’s not over! *updated* Leanne from FreeBritneyLA talking to him later on today Instagram Live @ 12PM PT

18 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Wait what? This is very unsettling. Does this mean Blackbox is still involved?

Sounds like threats of blackmail by Blackbox. I’m gonna call their bluff and say DO IT!!!! It’ll only prove that they unlawfully invaded Britney’s privacy planting recurring devices in her personal space without her knowledge, her consent and for nefarious reasons. Her own damn family is still seeking to control the narrative!!!

This is nothing more than a threat against Britney to ensure her silence so Team Con/Edan’s thugs won’t “leak” embarrassing footage or info about Britney … w/o ANY context just like JL is going around calling Britney erratic and saying she had a knife WITHOUT SAYING WHY THAT WAS!!!!

Mathew Rosengart, bish you better be working hard cuz it needs to start raining lawsuits and charges need to be filed!!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Idk what’s going on in Britney’s home regarding the security guards. Yes security shld remain on post but for some reason she’s still employing people who don’t respect her and treat her like less than a human being. If I’m paying you don’t come at me with a sarcastic attitude IDC what the request is, you will respect me in my residence!!! End of!!! God I wish she’d move out of L.A. She’s lived there most of her life, her sons live there and Sam is trying to make it in movies or whatever so she probably feels she has to stay to support him and her kids- Britney, NO YOU DON’T!!! 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Wait what? This is very unsettling. Does this mean Blackbox is still involved?

I think he means, THEY are still free and somehow threatening Britney. Or more like, if Britney knows they have those recordings, she knows they could use them against her.

As long as there isn't a trial, they won't pay for what they did.

But in summary I guess that means she can't go full force against them, hence why she hasn't said more, or why she kept saying there's more stuff we don't know but only keeps talking about her family 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think he means, THEY are still free and somehow threatening Britney. Or more like, if Britney knows they have those recordings, she knows they could use them against her.

But in summary I guess that means she can't go full force against them, hence why she hasn't said more, or why she kept saying there's more stuff we don't know but only keeps talking about her family 

I agree. I think a lot of the “stories” in her posts are metaphors or actual references for things that have happened in the past, like the security guard story, or “girlfriend” with her 12 year old daughter and the cheese 🧀 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Horrible. She might have no choice but to sue them, this is all so horrendous.

Poor girl... Off course it's not gonna be easy! Britney is now almost alone... Trying to expose many years of abuse, millions dollars stolen, dark hiding secrets! It's make me so mad when people saying stuff like "why she doesn't go on tv and speak?" like is that easy... Don't forget that they are so many people involved, not random people, powerful people at so many levels, money and power, corrupted judges, corrupted lawyers, bad people with no boundaries, people like Adam and his minions. They are to many and they have money and power, the fight is gonna be hard! They will use every damn stratagems to put her down! I just wish she will find a way to escape this for good and start a new chapter of her life! Also I'm glad to hear about Alex! I was worried!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’m sure they have all kinds of stuff to make her look bad.  Wouldn’t surprise me if JL had her baby in one hand and her phone in the other recording Britney cussing her out.  The truth is, we know Britney is human and has made mistakes…we know she isn’t perfect.  But we also know that she is ENTITLED to her anger because they’ve mistreated her for so long.  They can keep trying, there will never be a day this fanbase says “ya know, I’m team Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Lynne, Bryan, and Lou now.”  They may be able to dupe the idiot GP that still believes Britney is crazy…but not us. And unlike the GP that gets over stuff super quick…we hold onto stuff and we won’t let them get away with this.  LET BRITNEY HEAL.  It’s funny, they keep acting as if Britney has shared her story when she hasn’t.  Her testimony covered a two year period.  We have no idea the abuse she suffered from 2008-2017 and anything before the conservatorship.  She deserves her time.

It covered certain parts of a two-year period. 

28 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Idk what’s going on in Britney’s home regarding the security guards. Yes security shld remain on post but for some reason she’s still employing people who don’t respect her and treat her like less than a human being. If I’m paying you don’t come at me with a sarcastic attitude IDC what the request is, you will respect me in my residence!!! End of!!! God I wish she’d move out of L.A. She’s lived there most of her life, her sons live there and Sam is trying to make it in movies or whatever so she probably feels she has to stay to support him and her kids- Britney, NO YOU DON’T!!! 

She legally has to stay in LA until they’re 18.:/

3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Poor girl... Off course it's not gonna be easy! Britney is now almost alone... Trying to expose many years of abuse, millions dollars stolen, dark hiding secrets! It's make me so mad when people saying stuff like "why she doesn't go on tv and speak?" like is that easy... Don't forget that they are so many people involved, not random people, powerful people at so many levels, money and power, corrupted judges, corrupted lawyers, bad people with no boundaries, people like Adam and his minions. They are to many and they have money and power, the fight is gonna be hard! They will use every damn stratagems to put her down! I just wish she will find a way to escape this for good and start a new chapter of her life! Also I'm glad to hear about Alex! I was worried!

So THIS is why the Oprah interview hasn’t happened.

• Like 1

What does he mean he doesn’t think “it’s over.” What “it”? The conservatorship has been terminated. Yes, they’re still settling up the money stuff but it’s over. But just because it’s done legally doesn’t mean there aren’t issues that can still arise from people such as Robin, LT, Edna and whoever else. No one is going to go quietly into the night. That’s the issue with the ‘ship lasting for so long. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, s&m said:

Makes zero sense in my head! If they leak that that will show they are guilty of those crimes 

Not necessarily. Maybe they have pictures or videos that could be interpreted as paparazzi doings or any other kind of material. I'm sure they have been saving all kind of things since the start.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

Horrible. She might have no choice but to sue them, this is all so horrendous.

or maybe there's stuff SHE doesn't even know about, and that's what he means. Like maybe she's not even threatened, they're just waiting for her to say something that compromises them to go against her. 

This guy worked in the company, we don't know how much he told the NYT, and then how much of that has been informed to Mathew Rosengart and therefore, Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

What does he mean he doesn’t think “it’s over.” What “it”? The conservatorship has been terminated. Yes, they’re still settling up the money stuff but it’s over. But just because it’s done legally doesn’t mean there aren’t issues that can still arise from people such as Robin, LT, Edna and whoever else. No one is going to go quietly into the night. That’s the issue with the ‘ship lasting for so long. 

I think what he means is, what's not over is the tactics the conservatorship team (Robin, BBox) to coerce Britney into silence.

That's why they allegedly kept records of things that could be inflattering for Britney if they were leaked to the public, so they could count on her to be silent, out of fear she may have of those things leaking (which she may not know exactly what they have, but they were literally spying on her and they could make things look worse than they were -like paparazzi have done before-).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block