What Jamie Lynn did to Britney? (Explanation)

she witnessed the abuse firsthand, benefited from it first hand; aided her abusers in abusing her - SJB TRUST for example; and basically idolizes LT who is allegedly one of the main pieces of this scam.

but most importantly; she was in a position to help or at least raise awareness / help her fight it; and did nothing; not to mention she is somewhat famous and could draw attention.

even now she still lying to the public and doing things Britney specifically told the world she didn’t appreciate - meaning her family talking about this whole thing with the press.

bonus: fake crying a couple of times.

• Like 5

All this situation is very awkward and embarrassing.

No one respects her. Of course JL Has suffered too but was it a half of what Britney endured ? I don't think so...

It's not for nothing that B still has a conservator of her estate. She's a cash cow and now that she decided to go on a strike then everyone is beating her.

This family should do reality TV honestly.

• Like 1

Do you have siblings? Would you sit back and watch while they are clearly going through something traumatic?
Even if you are young, wouldn’t you give them emotional support? Call them every once in a while and just listen to them rant and tell them ‘I wish I could help’.  

If your sibling was famous and your parents refused to tell you what was going on, wouldn’t you google it? It takes 10 seconds to find out Britney was in a conservatorship and less than 10 minutes to read about conservatorship abuse. 

If you accidentally did something to make them feel worse (JL performing Britney’s songs in front of her) would you say ‘I don’t know why you’re upset, it’s not my fault’ or would you say ‘I’m sorry I did that. Please let me know why that upset you and I’ll try not do it again?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block