Britney will be doing Oprah (according to Sam Asghari's stylist Maxi)

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

You guys are so over reactive about things. Not every person that ever speaks of Britney needs to have a light held to their head along with interrogations of their motives, a critique of their professionalism, etc. Even if they (sorry don’t know their pronouns) weren’t supposed to talk about it. Stop being so rude and judgmental. 

He's unprofessional though :typing_keyboard_computer:

He talks too much, he needs to learn how to shut it and not to voice every thought.

The NYT profile gave us a nice picture of how unprofessional and unpleasant he is

• Like 5
3 hours ago, maquisl said:

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

People who think that justice works in the same way as journalism are soooooo annoying. This includes fans who says things like "rosengart is not working! Look, the nyt published another article!" Guess what? It will take a lot of time until Jamie and everyone involved in the cship pay for their crimes (sadly) but that doesnt mean Rosengart and his team are not working :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: 

And this comment from Max just proves what I just said, he's trash and an attention seeker. Sam needs to fire him asap.

Sam really needs to check him

50 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, man, asking for pronouns is the end of the world. How could they commit such a crime. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Don't take all this so seriously. No one is hurt by what I said.

But hey that's not what this thread is about so let's move on. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I wish Britney never do this kinda of interview anymore. I'm afraid of things go like the Diane Sawyer one that did so much damage to her and her image to the public. I do hope she tells her story but in a way that she can control every aspect of, an way that she can talk freely with no cuts or some broadcast channel distorcing things. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Also in this IG live Maxi said the following:

1. shaded Rosengart (he said that Matt loves the notoriety and FreeBritney movement did all the work for him)

2. shaded NYT girls, Samantha and Liz

3. said B needs something like baby-Cship (whatever it means)

4. said that Gaga is a fake *****

5. shaded CrowdSurf, he told to Sam that they should be fired and Sam agreed with it, because basically they're lazy pieces of ****s

Lmaooo not Maxi saying all this and the key takeaways from people were Britney doing an interview w/ Oprah 💀

This isn’t the first time Maxis said or done questionable stuff. And I know some people downplay it like they are just Sams make up artist (lol?!) but the NYT article alluded to them being way more than that. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Also in this IG live Maxi said the following:

1. shaded Rosengart (he said that Matt loves the notoriety and FreeBritney movement did all the work for him)

2. shaded NYT girls, Samantha and Liz

3. said B needs something like baby-Cship (whatever it means)

4. said that Gaga is a fake *****

5. shaded CrowdSurf, he told to Sam that they should be fired and Sam agreed with it, because basically they're lazy pieces of ****s

Not loving someone close to Sam saying Britney needs any form of c-ship. Sick of this disgusting person.

• Like 4

I hope it's not true.  Oprah is just another public figure who loves to steal the spotlight from others and in the end makes it about themselves.  Especially with her involvement with some of the disgusting and heinous people in Hollywood who would do the same if not worse things to someone like Britney, NO THANKS.

Britney deserves better. 

I'd rather she do a For The Record style and speak on her own terms exactly as she wants to tell it.  Unfiltered, and so no one else can milk her story for their own personal gain.  If she truly wants to be interviewed instead, it should be someone who's authentic, unbiased, and legit - which you probably won't find in U.S. media.  If anything Gail would be better than Oprah, but even her I don't 100% trust.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.