Britney will be doing Oprah (according to Sam Asghari's stylist Maxi)

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

38 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Also in this IG live Maxi said the following:

1. shaded Rosengart (he said that Matt loves the notoriety and FreeBritney movement did all the work for him)

2. shaded NYT girls, Samantha and Liz

3. said B needs something like baby-Cship (whatever it means)

4. said that Gaga is a fake *****

5. shaded CrowdSurf, he told to Sam that they should be fired and Sam agreed with it, because basically they're lazy pieces of ****s

Omg so this is basically confirmed since Gaga is in fact, a fake *****. Set your DVRs girls :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

What are the pronouns? I wanna trash this person but I don't disrespect pronouns :typing_keyboard_computer:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: The modern world in a nutshell.

Save me from this planet, please !

PS : I hope he just stops with this whole attitude. It's tiring. Serving Billy B's realness.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

What canvas are they talking about? Anyone have a pic?

It was Free Britney canvas that hundreds of fans signed at a rally and Maxi gave Sam the canvas to give to Britney. There is a video a fan took of Maxi giving it to Sam. So i'm guessing Britney has that canvas up in her house :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Who is this Billy B everyone keeps talking about? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Shh shh shh.
We don’t talk about ***** in 2022. Ha!

I know I’m in the minority but I don’t mind Maxi. I think they’re quite funny and they have attended FB rally’s & rally’s outside Tristar etc.

That being said- I don’t know enough or care enough about them to be defending them so don’t come for me ha. But I welcome the tea being spilled (whether true or not).

Britney more or less teased the idea herself on IG so it’s not totally new information so I buy it.

Save our 2022 queen 

Jimmy Fallon Britney GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.