Jason Alexander Showed Up To Britney’s Mom’s Home Update: Jason Is Now A Blonde

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, leviathan said:

it’s always the most religious people who are the weirdest. he was like doing a religious ritual? that’s so scary and it gives me LOU vibes.

Not all religious people are like that. I grew up religious and im not like that. Neither are tons of people I know who are religious.

Dont compare these 2 hillbilly hicks to ACTUAL people of God.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

The weird part is, I dont believe for one second they dated. She would have taken him out in public, we know that. It was just a gang of young people getting drunk and having fun. Someone said Britney didn't believe it was a real marriage, and didnt count, so she of course wanted it annulled. 

• Like 1

He has reason to hate Lynne. He stated that it was she and the management who threw him under the bus after forcing him to sign the annulment of the 2004 marriage. He says they promised him that 30 days later he could see Britney again, but none of that happened. He lost his sports career and never saw Brit again.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, reVolution said:

Creepy dude, damn, he never got over her :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

It reminds me of the photographer in the Netflix documentary. He was very obsessed with Brit. I feel like everyone who knew her stayed the same. Well, I don't blame them. We don't even know her and we're the same lol.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.