Britney posts Dream Within a Dream Tour opener: "Should I come out of my coffin again?"

5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She really loves the DWAD tour and the Britney era :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Hey... She really does. I mean, that whole album is called "Britney" for a reason, and it was released during her peak, so I shouldn't be surprised, but she's done so many things that it's kinda crazy to me that what was supposed to be a very representative era for her ended up being exactly that! And I guess that can only happen when you really know yourself from the start and fight for your vision and are in control of your craft. And I love that she was able to be herself while being a young woman from a small town in one of the, if not the most, competitive and cruel businesses in the world.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Hey... She really does. I mean, that whole album is called "Britney" for a reason, and it was released during her peak, so I shouldn't be surprised, but she's done so many things that it's kinda crazy to me that what was supposed to be a very representative era for her ended up being exactly that! And I guess that can only happen when you really know yourself from the start and fight for your vision and are in control of your craft. And I love that she was able to be herself while being a young woman from a small town in one of the, if not the most, competitive and cruel businesses in the world.

This era was everything. From the SuperBowl Pepsi commercials to DWAD to the unbelievable choreography (Slave, Overprotected/Overprotected remix, Boys Remix) to the album and music videos and yes, even Crossroads (I was in 7th grade so I was very excited, ha). It was just Britney mania everywhere. 

(And you could tell she was loving performing until the breakup, anyway; by Onyx, she clearly had no desire to tour. So, it really was peak performance AND passion)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Britney: posts nude picture yesterday 

certain exhale "fans": she’s gross, she’s trailer trash, she’s mentally ill and needs help asap, her kids!, her fiancé!, she needs to go away, I no longer support her, I’m an ex fan.

Britney: should I come back?

certain exhale "fans": yassss qeeeen, we live, come slay us we stan!!!!!

Little Women Lol GIF by Lifetime 

This! 

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yassss:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Imagine if she finally got to fulfill her vision for “Gimme More,” with brunette Britney staring down at the blonde Britney in the coffin. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

The symbolism would be even more apt now; I hope her self-confidence and sense of self-efficacy isn’t so battered that she forgets how insanely creative she is visually and thematically.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

Imagine if she finally got to fulfill her vision for “Gimme More,” with brunette Britney staring down at the blonde Britney in the coffin. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

The symbolism would be even more apt now; I hope her self-confidence and sense of self-efficacy isn’t so battered that she forgets how insanely creative she is visually and thematically.

Britney is definitely not retired and I truly believe that her next album is going to be her best album yet especially with her being in control  it’s gonna be everything she wants it to be, and we will eat up every morsel!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.