Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Thank you so much for saving Instagram! Now I won't have to see any nudity on there. Thank god. You're such a righteous saviour........... 

What is with these peoples? Are these actual real life Britney fans?? Like why are you even here then? I’m starting to get bot vibes or something I swear. This makes no sense to me. Lou???

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, jecho said:

I reported it. As much as it is her right to express her new found freedom, freedom also has limitations. Yes she is a celebrity but that doesn’t entitle her to be too extreme.

She can do what she wants but as a logical free adult, she should know those boundaries.

I love her but is too much

Loser 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, jecho said:

Defending a popstar being too weird on social media is actually a questionable habit. 

I can't at you thinking you are the arbiter of all that is right and wrong in the world. lol. Dude, no one gives two ****s about your opinions. "too weird" according to who? Have you ever been on the internet? LOL. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Thank you so much for saving Instagram! Now I won't have to see any nudity on there. Thank god. You're such a righteous saviour........... 

Also, I'm a logical free adult, but I don't know what boundaries I SHOULD be following according to your worldview.. so please enlighten me, since you are the expert here. 

Go post ***** and see if you can keep your job. Call me when you get fired. Oh wait, you live in a western society. Where everything is ok because it’s 2022

3 minutes ago, jecho said:

Go post ***** and see if you can keep your job. Call me when you get fired. Oh wait, you live in a western society. Where everything is ok because it’s 2022

She doesn't have a job to keep. She literally can do whatever she wants. Sorry that you're poor and can't be yourself for fear of losing your job. That's a you problem tho. And yea.. everything is OK. Have you heard of p()rn? If they DIDNT take their clothes off, they'd lose their jobs. Debunked again. Sorry your life is so sad and small and you are such a holier than thou prude. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I can't at you thinking you are the arbiter of all that is right and wrong in the world. lol. Dude, no one gives two ****s about your opinions. "too weird" according to who? Have you ever been on the internet? LOL. 

so no one gives a **** if my opinion is against you all saying “ALL HAIL BRITNEY! SHE NAKED SHE FREE!” 

It’s fine.

4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Britney I love you but you are hurting yourself here.

Media is already calling you out and people are saying they made a mistake freeing you.

You give them fuel sadly. Just make these pictures and keep them for yourself cause Jamie is definitely gonna use this against you.

Ew. "I love you but"... yeah that's not love sweaty. **** off. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

She doesn't have a job to keep. She literally can do whatever she wants. Sorry that you're poor and can't be yourself for fear of losing your job. That's a you problem tho. And yea.. everything is OK. Have you heard of p()rn? If they DIDNT take their clothes off, they'd lose their jobs. Debunked again. Sorry your life is so sad and small and you are such a holier than thou prude. 

The problem is IG isn’t a **** platform. I’ll praise Britney if she’s on ONLY FANS or **** HUB 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.