I'm back for my long awaited comeback. PerchedT?

Blackout2006

47 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Screaming! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: Remember when he claimed he was doing a “tell all” interview? Not him being unable to book the interview.

@Blackout2006 meanwhile is inducted to the Exhale Hall of Fame even coming off a hiatus! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Legends only 

Embarrassing. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Even my 2.0 comeback after my banning made more noise. Well, some noise between us. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

@Blackout2006 I have no idea who you are but your legendary status is clear. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 1/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, SlayOut said:

Well look who is here and who is not! :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Haters never win in the end! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It's the Blackout2006 karma :roxxy:

On 1/31/2022 at 2:43 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Poor Exhale hasbeen, Flopry! spacer.png @Blackout2006 prevails yet again. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

So much for "over". As always I win, but is Exhale surprised?:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:44 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The way that @Blackout2006 is considered Exhale royalty now…IK that’s righT :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Oh wow. Naw wonch yall look at sumn of this pipin T? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

17 hours ago, SlayOut said:

@Blackout2006 meanwhile is inducted to the Exhale Hall of Fame even coming off a hiatus! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Legends only 

I already was inducted with it with :emma: being featured on the Official Emotes Board of Exhale but YESSS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: (:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

17 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

@Blackout2006 I have no idea who you are but your legendary status is clear. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Why is this sending me? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It's the Blackout2006 karma :roxxy:

We love to see it! :emma:

14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I already was inducted with it with :emma: being featured on the Official Emotes Board of Exhale but YESSS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: (:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:)

Omg not me forgetting this pivotal moment! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Your influence… your impact… :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block