So Britney's team scrapped 2 songs just because of Xtina ?

11 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Vocally, Everyday is superior. You can't fight this argument. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don’t have to fight any argument since Out From Under made the final cut and Everyday didn’t. The song itself won its place on the album while the other... forgotten on the bottom of the ocean. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t have to fight any argument since Out From Under made the final cut and Everyday didn’t. The song itself won its place on the album while the other... forgotten on the bottom of the ocean. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Did u guys know that it was a cover of a song from the 2007 bratz movie

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Rik said:

Did u guys know that it was a cover of a song from the 2007 bratz movie

Yes. I know about it, but when I found out it kind of ruined my eXperience with the song... I though about it that’s so delicately written (by Britney) but then I grew up and it ****ed everything and some more :emma:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Yes. I know about it, but when I found out it kind of ruined my eXperience with the song... I though about it that’s so delicately written (by Britney) but then I grew up and it ****ed everything and some more :emma:

:emma: sorry for ruining the song yet again for you :emma: 

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

ruined my Xperience

:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Imagine the burden I have to endure when I see a ‘Grammy winning’ bich while my favs have none. Well, technically Britney has one but it’s a ****ty category that’s been dusted long time ago. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Omg FOR REAL  :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Style, our favs prob don’t have Grammys cause we like hip hop music and it’s so clear the Grammys discriminated against black people tbh (or at least did for the longest time :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:  ) 

im glad Brit has one! She was robbed during the ITZ era and Blackout wasn’t even submitted for consideration. Such a shame :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I didn’t even realize the category she won for doesn’t exist anymore :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: 

I don’t wanna dream abt….. all the things that never were…. And maybe I can live without when I’m out from under :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg FOR REAL  :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Style, our favs prob don’t have Grammys cause we like hip hop music and it’s so clear the Grammys discriminated against black people tbh (or at least did for the longest time :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:  ) 

im glad Brit has one! She was robbed during the ITZ era and Blackout wasn’t even submitted for consideration. Such a shame :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I didn’t even realize the category she won for doesn’t exist anymore :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: 

I don’t wanna dream abt….. all the things that never were…. And maybe I can live without when I’m out from under :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

I say I don’t care and **** them but it’s a huge achievement for an artist. Honestly, I understand they didn’t want to honor In The Zone or Blackout amidst the chaos Britney was surrounded with BUT my real problem is why the heck Baby or Oops didn’t receive an award each!? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

As for Nicki, they literally used her back in the day. She was huge and gave us momentssssssssssssssss... a true artist! AND now we wonder why she’s so cocky and rude. The music industry use you no matter who you are! **** the Grammys 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block