Is this a reliable Demo premiere?

I truly wish it was. Girls Aloud’s recording of Graffiti My Soul is an absolute bop so I’d love to hear Britney’s demo. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

They’re also saying that they’re going to premiere Britney’s version of Take the Bait as well as an unknown Glory demo. God help them if they’re trolling. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Damon said:

I truly wish it was. Girls Aloud’s recording of Graffiti My Soul is an absolute bop so I’d love to hear Britney’s demo. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

They’re also saying that they’re going to premiere Britney’s version of Take the Bait as well as an unknown Glory demo. God help them if they’re trolling. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Omg rlly??? I WANT TAKE THE BAIT NOW!!!

Have they ever been correct?

5 minutes ago, Damon said:

If they are ******* with me on Take The Bait im going to smack the hell out of them :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

5 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Omg rlly??? I WANT TAKE THE BAIT NOW!!!

Have they ever been correct?

Apparently, they’re a brand new Britney fansite/forum that will be launching on 1 January 2022. It would truly be an AMAZING Britmas if these premieres are genuine, but we should probably not get our hopes up. It’s most likely trolls.  :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block