Bruce Springsteen sells his Catalog to Sony Music for 500M dollars.

Moscow

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Britney next, retire with billions and have her baby with Sam. The rich get richer, that’s their ritual. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

To look at it, streaming has killed the music business a lot though I don't think Britney owns her masters in the first place to sell but she can fight for them eventually I definitely would like Britney to sell when she grows old usually if masters are retained by the label kids usually exploits them look at MJ - hologram tours and everything it's just pathetic same for Whitney! 

Selling your masters at this age is a wise decision considering how much music industry is becoming dead britney should consider it when she becomes 70, spend her money all the way. 

8 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Just curious. Don’t you have to have written most of your songs to get a big chunk of that money?

Before you all come for me, I’m not shading Britney. It’s a genuine question. 

No, a classic case is Celine here - she hasn't written her whole discography but her and late Renee did fight for her masters I am sure celine will too now, you do have a case to own her catalog even if you haven't written it! Britney catalog is a pop catalog not a dolly parton catalog, Britney indeed have full chances to fight for it. 

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

To look at it, streaming has killed the music business a lot though I don't think Britney owns her masters in the first place to sell but she can fight for them eventually I definitely would like Britney to sell when she grows old usually if masters are retained by the label kids usually exploits them look at MJ - hologram tours and everything it's just pathetic same for Whitney! 

Selling your masters at this age is a wise decision considering how much music industry is becoming dead britney should consider it when she becomes 70, spend her money all the way. 

How do we know she’s doesn’t own her masters?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block