What happened between 1999 and 2000 in order for Energyney to Jump Out In 2000?

As a dancer myself, nothing weird about this at all. Some performances are better than others, some are more energized, some more low key. The two main difference in the second video are she has a bigger stage and a way bigger crowd. You get your energy from the audience. She was also more toned and probably had increased fitness in the second video. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ronron said:

Playback? I dont know if this is the case for these particular videos but i noticed the first video she had some live adlibs here and there and her mic is off in the second one

u know ive always wondered how people keep asking themselves why she wont sing live anymore,

i mean just look at the HUGE difference between her first performances when she sang live bomt and then watch those when she started lipsynching lmao, its just a whole different level of performance dancing wise.

back in the day singers actually sang live with no pre recorded lead vocals or tricks and sounded like u actually would if u were to dance and live at the same, so they were really careful of not running out breath when dancing which was kind of boring to watch tbh

people think artists nowadays sing live when dancing lol no, everything is pre recorded but somehow only britney gets **** about it

i dont think britney wouldve made it as far as she did had she not started lipsynching her performances to dance harder, so next time u think or complaining about it remember her iconic performances wouldnt have been nearly as iconic if it was for the lipsynching

watch early performances for proof

Because Britney lipsyncs to literal CD versions if her songs.

On 12/15/2021 at 5:15 PM, Mar B. said:

I didn't know much about that book, is it worth buying? is it reliable?

You should definitely read it, but some things in it that the fans took for fact as years such as the vmas 2007 having a different costume etc have since been debunked by the dress rehearsal leak but it’s still a good read. 

• Love 1
On 12/15/2021 at 12:15 PM, Mar B. said:

I didn't know much about that book, is it worth buying? is it reliable?

I think it's worth buying, although I'd question its credibility. Take statements that haven't been corroboated elsewhere with a grain of salt.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, DuranDuran said:

It isn't very reliable. There is a lot of rather false info, for example, about VMA 2007.

This. I think some chatter about what the '07 VMA performance was "going to be" was included in here and it was just a rumor. A persistant one among the fanbase, but a rumor nonetheless.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.