Chloë Grace Moretz Stans Britney and Does Impression on Jimmy Fallon!

36 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What’s wrong with posting a picture of your body? Don’t underestimate the value of body confidence. A lot of girls today are inspired by her to be curvy and to ignore the standard that suggests all women should be skinny. 

The worst role model ever to have existed. Marlyn monroe is a symbol of body positivity since she had NATURAL curves and an actual talent and didn't become famous by releasing a se x tape. Everything that woman stand for is fake and terrible. Women go through hell because of her. 

Being a woman doesn't depend on se x ,body and how a woman looks. It is about intelligence , drive and power without the use of physical image as the only talent. Women are urged by her and her sisters to get bigger butts , more surgeries and wear corsets. If anything she cements the ancient idea of what a woman is all about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

The worst role model ever to have existed. Marlyn monroe is a symbol of body positivity since she had NATURAL curves and an actual talent and didn't become famous by releasing a se x tape. Everything that woman stand for is fake and terrible. Women go through hell because of her. 

Being a woman doesn't depend on se x ,body and how a woman looks. It is about intelligence , drive and power without the use of physical image as the only talent. Women are urged by her and her sisters to get bigger butts , more surgeries and wear corsets. If anything she cements the ancient idea of what a woman is all about. 

What about the fact that she’s studying to be a lawyer and has a billion dollar business? Is being a successful entrepreneur and still pushing yourself to do more not being a role model for women?

11 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Really, that typical “oh baby baby” impersonation? That’s GP territory, a real stan would choose something else, but whatever. 

Yeah, for a moment I was actually hoping there would be a twist where she ad libs something like 'I shouldn't have let you go, uh no NO no NOOO' 1999 VMA style.

I guess that was just me again imagining myself in hypothetical scenarios like being a tonight show guest :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What about the fact that she’s studying to be a lawyer and has a billion dollar business? Is being a successful entrepreneur and still pushing yourself to do more not being a role model for women?

Guys please don't get this thread locked. Let's agree to disagree and keep it on topic. 

18 hours ago, Soso said:

As soon as I see '' Celeb X does an impression of Britney'' I know it's going to be terrible. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Exactly. The impressions are always so bad. They never sound like her. Britney does have a unique tone that is not easy to match. You can't just sing BOMT or Oops in a nasally tone and say "there, that's Britney."

18 hours ago, LaLisaManoban said:

She did not impersonate britney, she impersonated a person trying to impersonate Britney, which is completely different!

Still love her tho...

These impressions literally always sound like this ^^

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block