Chloë Grace Moretz Stans Britney and Does Impression on Jimmy Fallon!

Just now, Arianna said:

I LOVE her but I hate that people imitate her in that voice it does not sound like her and makes her sound dumb.

right? her voice was never that exaggerated, especially not in BOMT. I know most of the impersonations are well-intentioned but yeah, hardly any of them are accurate.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I want to like her but she just comes across as really holier than thou. Remember when she bashed Kim Kardashian for ‘teaching young women that all women have up to offer is their bodies’? It also taught people body confidence and to love themselves but Pessimistic Grace Moretz decided to bash a woman because that is just sooo feminist.

Lol you think what Kim K does is feminist? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block