Madonna admires Britney? No, but she uses her

8 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

Apparently Britney still loves her so who cares, we love queens loving on each other. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

However, it is still a mystery why Britney unfollowed Mariah right after Mariah spoke out for her on the conservatorship matter. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Mariah is an opportunist too. She is self centred as fuhk, Britney is prob just being weary. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I think Britney and Madonna admire each other but probably don’t have a lot of chemistry as friends :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: 

Madonna is literally 23 or 24 years older, I think it makes total sense that they wouldn’t have much in common. It’s also kind of clear to me that as iconic (and problematic) as Madonna is, she certainly uses more relevant artists to her advantage. 

@Taschens it’s not exclusively Britney. No one is even saying that. 

Britney was a peak star in the early 2000s, particularly 99-2004. Of course the kiss happened (I know Jlo and pink were considered first which is so random) and of course Madonna wanted a slice of that relevancy. 

Justin Timberlake was most relevant in 2006-2008, so of course she would rave about him at this time and want to collab. 

Gaga was the most popular in what, 2010-2011? Madonna loves her at this point until the eventual…. media (but also by Madonna herself) fuelled “feud”. They appear on SNL around this time. 

Madonna kisses drake randomly on stage when he became the BIG  BIG BIG artist we know him as in 2015, following if you’re reading this it’s too late. 

she has some great music but she has always been lowkey trying to get another controversy or chart hit since her post-Music era days. Perhaps Confessions is the one exception. 

It is who she is tbh, and there isn’t much ppl can do to change her even if it’s annoying at times

No doubt though, Britney admires Madonna 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, Rik said:

@Taschens it’s not exclusively Britney. No one is even saying that. 

I understand your point, but it is truly tiresome not to say immature to go around villainizing left and right people like Madonna, Xtina, Mariah etc... implying that they have some hidden agenda to harm Britney or take advantage of her. Its childish. 

Yes, sadly the musical industry is a hard place to be, most people want to remain relevant and use each other to achieve it, take it or leave it. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Taschens said:

I understand your point, but it is truly tiresome not to say immature to go around villainizing left and right people like Madonna, Xtina, Mariah etc... implying that they have some hidden agenda to harm Britney or take advantage of her. Its childish. 

Yes, sadly the musical industry is a hard place to be, most people want to remain relevant and use each other to achieve it, take it or leave it. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Oh 10000% agreed! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block