Army demands a Nobel prize for BTS

Well, BTS fans are one of the most dedicated fandom around the globe but Nobel Prize I mean they need to understand what Nobel Prize actually stands for I do understand their frustration for Grammy they are generic basic racist awards so even I don't see BTS getting a lot of Grammys but Nobel Prize is a bit too much. 

On another note, I do hope just like Bob Joni also gets a Nobel Prize in her lifetime for her literature. 

• Love 2
On 12/7/2021 at 12:20 AM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What about the insane amount of toxicity they cause with their pathetic fanbase sending deaths threats, being racist, xenophobic and transphobic (they called Gaga the t-slur when she beat them out for an award) etc?

They’ll be even more upset if Butter doesn’t win at the Grammys next month. 

I’ve also seen some fans accuse people of being racist simply because they don’t like BTS or K-pop. 

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
On 12/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What about the insane amount of toxicity they cause with their pathetic fanbase sending deaths threats, being racist, xenophobic and transphobic (they called Gaga the t-slur when she beat them out for an award) etc?

I can't wait to see them lose their **** again if she beats BTS for the second time in a row at the next Grammys. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2

Wow teenager actually things those guys in BTS has anything to do with their success

K-pop stars are literally manufactured puppets, there are even documentaries on it on youtube

I heard one song. Generic, autotuned, could be sang by anyone, and who knows by whom it is actually sang

BYE lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block