Rihanna says her new music is coming "soon soon soon"

I don't understand why people want her to make a comeback, she became a billionaire from her beauty line music can'g give you that especially the way she was going forward releasing songs with collab Rihanna is a inspiration she really left music at top and then made an impact with her fashion line! I've always seen rihanna more of a fashion icon than a musician. 

Honestly tho she's at a career high right now without music so I completely understand why she doesn't want to release and promote music. I think it's smarter for her to build her fashion and beauty career cause that's what's gonna give her money in the long run.

So keep the album sis and continue building your beauty empire, we all kinda gave up on an album anyways 

Are u for real? The album was ready for late 2019 but she was too busy, then covid and zero chances for touring. Actually that's not her fault, she used The time that she was given very good. Right now with Adele and potential Beyonce (and strong Drake Kanye Lil Nas X) releases its not good as well. We are waiting to spring for these reagge bops. Maybe she's scary of La Fuerza release :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: everybodys is scared of Xtina comeback we need to understand :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block