Billboard Greatest Artist of All Time: Britney #58

8 hours ago, Tony_ said:

This list says its based on performance on the Hot 100 since 1954.

But Janet Jackson!? On #3!?!? 

Janet hasn't been in the top 100, like legit, since the early 2000's, man. Britney charted in the 98, the early 2000's and late 2000's and she was charting several times all throughout the 2010's.....and she's on #58!?!?

What in the high hell is going on here? Who can tell me is the one passing coca i ne to these people at Bilboard so I can go run them over with my Jeep

What The **** GIF

Because before the early 2000s Janet was collecting #1s like kids collect candies.

In the 90s Britney had only one #1. In the 00s she had two #1. In the 10s she had one #1 and another one as a feature.

Janet has a whole *** long album that basically almost every song on it went #1.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Because before the early 2000s Janet was collecting #1s like kids collect candies.

In the 90s Britney had only one #1. In the 00s she had two #1. In the 10s she had one #1 and another one as a feature.

Janet has a whole *** long album that basically almost every song on it went #1.

The ‘younger’ generation doesnt know sh#%t. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Janet deserves to be that high.

edit: oh wait, he is older then u. :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block