Lawyer explains: “Britney is not completely free yet. Team Con’s final trick”

6 hours ago, Psammead said:

Britney set up a revocable trust, which meant she could change the terms as she needed to. Jamie and Andrew Wallet changed it to an irrevocable trust, which can't be changed without the court's permission. The wording was buried in fine print, apparently, and the court may have missed it. That's why Zabel needed to stay on for a short period after the conservatorship was terminated, to fix that.

This is my interpretation, too. Both conservatorships are over and this video is sensationalistic.

3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

This is my interpretation, too. Both conservatorships are over and this video is sensationalistic.

I don't think it's sensationalistic. It's a pretty serious violation of her assets, and though the headline is a little dramatic, I think there is truth, in that if it hadn't been noticed, she could have been going back to court to ask permission on a trust that she hadn't set up that way.

There are a couple of things I wonder that Christopher Melcher didn't go into. If they hadn't noticed it, and it stayed like that, and she found herself in court when she wants to make a change, could people have intervened at that point, and said, for example, we think that's a bad idea, and it shows she can't make good decisions. I mean, with irrevocable trusts, is that something that people can weigh in on, thus impeding her right to make decisions about her money? I have no idea.

The other one is, would this count as misleading the court, by not pointing out to the court that they made a significant change to the trust? Because that could mean trouble for them, as I understand it.

3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

not really. It's more work for this transition period. Yes, the court is okay with termination, but it's more time for Britney to reach full independence

What if Zabel hadn't noticed that?

On 11/22/2021 at 7:20 PM, Catalin said:

I'm telling you guys, Rosengart is damage control and does not have Britney's best interest at heart. He has ties with the Hollywood machine. Please, stay vigilant. Only accountability can bring #JusticeforBritney 

On 11/22/2021 at 7:39 PM, Jordan Miller said:

He literally helped Britney get out of the conservatorship and is working on holding LT, Jaime Spears etc accountable for what they've done :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

On 11/22/2021 at 11:32 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I agree with too many people speaking on Britney’s behalf. We aren’t here for Sam we are here for Britney and we want it to come from her mouth. Not Instagram captions. Not Sam. Not “a source close to Britney”. We want to hear it straight from Britney’s mouth. I remember thinking when the conservatorship ends it will feel so different but I can’t explain it feels odd. I’m not expecting her to be running around like it’s 2007 again but she’s been very quiet. She’s only did one video which looked like a typical Britney Instagram video where it’s been edited. I’d just love to see more free, independent, strong Britney. 

Coming for Rosengart is reaching though :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: the man literally freed her from a 14 year conservatorship. 

I haven't checked it closely yet, but Rosengard is said to be dealing with Kabbala. But you don't know if the rumors about Kabbala are true. Anyway, Brit wears a red ribbon on her wrist again...

So far he has done a very good job and Brit is Free.That's a start.

38 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Wait... that's kabbalah?? It's a common tradition here in my country, and it's very old

Yes, Kabbalah followers wear a red ribbon to show their affiliation.Around 2000 it was even a kind of fashion accessory because of Brit and Madonna,it cost around fifty dollars.

But of course, not everyone belongs to it just because they wear a red bracelet.Some just like red.

https://www.kabbalah-red-bracelets.com/blog/bracelets-articles/kabbalah-bracelets/the-meaning-behind-kabbalah-bracelets/

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.