Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

4 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I like how Britney, who was so sheltered from IG, knows how to upload videos to her news feed and I don't even know how to do that. HAAAAA

I don't think this is a good move. Regardless of their opinions, this now starts the Britney x Christina feud that took a decade to get over. Britney could also message her privately... I don't think she should be calling out people unless they were specifically tied to the con. I do think Britney perhaps has/had a closer relationship to Xtina though so maybe she feels more hurt because at one point they were very close. You always hurt people that you have more attachment to. 

I think Britney is a grown woman who can say how she feels whenever she pleases?:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Like 7
55 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Solidarity with women who experience abuse is about showing up when it's uncomfortable. Xtina claims to be for women's empowerment and uses Britney's name to advance her career all the time. 

When did Britney show up when it was uncomfortable for Lady Gaga and Kesha?

They all went through abuse and Britney didn't show any public support. 

Am I judging Britney? HELL NO. Because we all know why she coudln't. .

Now that she can, will she?

Do we know why other artists didn't show any public support for Britney? We don't.

What I'm saying is: calling out people does not reflect everyone's truth.

If we judge Chirstina and others, then let's hope Britney becomes an advocate for others in need. If not, she's next in line to be judged.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, ol123 said:

spacer.png

Damn Now Gaga backing Britney up again. She knows how to play. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I don’t think for a second Christina doesn’t understand what Britney is saying in her message.

Writing a scripted approved PR statement is different to real life. Her publicist messed up. Page six asked for a comment and he said nothing. That says everything 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I don't think this is just about this one thing. 

As much as Britney will not like to accept this, this is YEARS of anger and frustration being released. 

Britney probably saw Christina as her best friend when she was younger and even later only had good things to say about her.

Christina however was talking smack about Britney all the damn time to the media for no apparent reason and even toured with Justin right after the break up. 

Christina and her team probably knew about the conservatorship abuse for much longer than we know. 

I honestly believe that if it were any other celeb who Britney doesn't care about, she would not have felt this way and posted this. But it hurts more when it's someone you actually grew up with and love. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Writing something & saying something in person is two different things. It comes off as fake. 

That post was fake she made. She felt the pressure from us to say something. Yesterday is who she really is a shady B.I.T.C.H 

Britney smell it & I can smell why can’t some of smell the bull from her

You’re wrong you dumb rat. Gaga was the one pressured and FORCED to speak about Britney because reporters kept asking her to her face and she didn’t have her PR person there with her to stop it. Gaga REFUSED to ever help Britney while she was down.

Xtina’s support was way bigger than Gaga’s who was forced to speak on it on the red carpet and even was unconfortable in some of the interviews saying she didn’t wanna “speak for Britney”. Stfu and learn your facts.

OT: Britney is being pathetic. Sam (aka egocentric Z list “actor”) has been nasty to Xtina in the past so it doesn’t surprise me that he influenced Britney to drag Xtina to generate buzz as part of a plan with his boyfriend Bobby since his boyfriend Bobby is apparently Britney’s new manager and of course he showed Britney the Gaga videos for Britney to praise her since she’s manager by his boyfriend Bobby. Pathetic altogether.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Wow. . . OK now I feel bad because you are slow and you're obviously not getting a damn thing.  She is like a teenager. . . She's been controlled for 13 years and she's never had a childhood. She has a child like mindset due to not being able to grow up like the rest of the world. She's not dumb, in fact she's brilliant,  but she's been sheltered. Like Michael Jackson or any other child star.. She just got her freedom and she has social situations in which she has to learn. Bye. 

And you know best? hey? Like I said, since you know so much about her and what she should think, why not go work for Team Con? Go, Go, Go, little boy! Go!

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

When did Britney show up when it was uncomfortable for Lady Gaga and Kesha?

They all went through abuse and Britney didn't show any public support. 

Am I judging Britney? HELL NO. Because we all know why she coudln't. .

Now that she can, will she?

Do we know why other artists didn't show any public support for Britney? We don't.

What I'm saying is: calling out people does not reflect everyone's truth.

If we judge Chirstina and others, then let's hope Britney becomes an advocate for others in need. If not, she's next in line to be judged.

Is your brain in recession? Exactly how was Britney supposed to support other people when she was in a conservatorship? Looks like you're ready to put her in another. You're chomping at the bite to do it, aren't you? Maybe the Spears family will pay you to help put other women in conservatorships. Keep trying. You just might get the job.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

maybe aguilera restricted her? you can keep follow but person cant message you if they restricted you?

aguilera is someone that is throwing chewed gum on her fans. hello

Lmao are you a conspiracy theorist or something. She would simply just unfollow her if she didnt want anything to do with her. What kind of delusion.

• Haha 1

I’m so sick of the ones who are supporting Xtina here with this. The woman literally showed you on camera with her actions how she feels about Britney! She made a screw face and refused to talk about her “friend” who was basically enslaved. For the record, Xtinas music has always sounded better when it’s being flushed down a toilet 

toilet GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

I’m so sick of the ones who are supporting Xtina here with this. The woman literally showed you on camera with her actions how she feels about Britney! She made a screw face and refused to talk about her “friend” who was basically enslaved. Go suck a toilet!!! Xtinas music sounds better when it’s being flushed down a toilet also.

So much hate in you lmaooooo

3 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

Lmao are you a conspiracy theorist or something. She would simply just unfollow her if she didnt want anything to do with her. What kind of delusion.

Im not, it would look bad on aguilera to publicly not follow britney. i didnt check, but twitter accounts put in 'news' who followed or unfollowed who.

to me it doesnt make difference, never like aguilera person. she can shove her flops in her ***.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.