Donatella Versace gifts Britney and Sam outfits - Sam confirms she’s doing Britney’s wedding dress!

15 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

IMAGINE IF THIS WERE BRITNEY

5888-A9-C0-EDC6-4628-9613-0120-C0-F46228

923518-B4-AF09-461-B-AE88-955-AAE53866-C

IDK if this is me but that just looks like computer generated 3D model. I think its the lighting but....she doesn't look real. WHO out of the 99 people in that room told her she looked great, i guess the one guy who new better was trying his photoshop skills :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Which is what Donatella will send her... Then after a few classic Britney alterations she will be like

blonde-greed-dress.giff

:orangu_orangutan_ape: So true LOL.... though I feel she'll want a more traditional one this time:

Britney%2Bspears.jpg&ehk=k3wRRMMiSxOf4KI

I wouldn't be surprised if she did chopped up one for the reception (I still scream that she went shopping on the day of her divorce with her reception dress :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:... looking at the back now, it looks like a POM outfit LOL)

05d4eae899b60f6f64cda339f57231a37bb05771

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.